tanguy is offline Associate Member

ok lets be honest here. who is on the 50mg orange dbol and had good results?

i have heard mixed reviews here. can someone vouch for these 50mg orange dbol from our friend east being any good? i was on them for 4 weeks with minimal results. this was my first time using dbol so i cant compare them to another kind. what can they compare to? thais, russians, pronos? are they anything like any of these? i gained about 8 kbs in amonth from them. no bloat or water retention. i thought those 2 sides were a given from dbol. i hope they werent methyl. they had a chalky taste to them and some were alittle bitter and some had no taste at all. can we get this straight for the record please. i have about 70 left and i dont know if i should keep them or get rid of them. i know this has been discussed a few weeks ago but i didnt see many direct answers. please help me out here. did you all like them? would you all buy them again? im on the cyp also and i like it alot. i just dont know about the dbol though. maybe i was expecting to much. i dunno. help me out with some answers please. who is or was taking these and what are is your thoughts on these? thank youi

cmon people. i know someone has them or has had them recently. letme know what you thought of them

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Ive never seen orange dbols. Only ones i seen or heard of is russians, naps,thais, ** and others I cant think of the name but not one of them that I have seen or used have been orange. Im not saying there arent any orange dbols out there but just saying i never heard of them.

they are from our from bruce. his most recent batch

G-S Guest
    Yes, his dbol is now orange. I am on them right now. Up 10 lbs in 14 days.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Just goes to show, one batch might be awesome, the next crap. He doesn't make methyl test though ( I don't think), so I doubt it's that. Anyway, if it was, you would definitely have some bloat. Just sounds like a bad batch to me, maybe try taking 1 1/2 ed and see how that works for you. Also, how's your diet and what else are you taking it with??

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    Yes, his dbols are orange now. I got them when they were still the white 50MG. Are you chewing them, or just swallowing them?? I got really good gains from them, and I was on his Cyp, and Deca as well.
    No complaints from me.

G-S Guest
    I've always thought his tabs were decent.

Thread Information