dbolkid is offline Junior Member

mail orders take forever?

hey man is it normal if u get something from overseas from the same place and one time it comes in 9 days and the next time u order it , it take over a month.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    All depends on the source. The longest I have had to wait is 8 days overseas, but domestic its always within 2-3 days.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I ordered some from overseas before and it took it a month to get to my place. Waiting sucks!!!

Greendevil is offline New Member
    Another good reason to keep it domestic. Receive in 2-3 days and no Customs problems.
    GD

Younger is offline Junior Member
    Do you guys think If I ordered domestic and was told 5-7days but have already waited 15days that I got screwed.(order was usps. and the states are connected)

SIMPSONS is offline New Member

whats the best brand name gear to buy

i think out there somewhere there is super gear and i would like to get my hand on it like anybody else would i sure. like i see dude that look like they either have the right gear or good genes or both. but if its just the gearr i would like to know what there using. Am i total off on this or what. Does it matter what brand or grade of gear you use, and do you look (body) better using brand x over brand not so x

landshark is offline Associate Member
    I'm speechless...

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Younger
    Do you guys think If I ordered domestic and was told 5-7days but have already waited 15days that I got screwed.(order was usps. and the states are connected)
    i think you got screwed if your source hasnt emailed you and explained what was going on but most good sources will remail if your goods dont get to you by then.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Ive waited over a month for my domestic goods .. but they always have arrived (knock on wood)

Super gear, thats the dumbest shit I ever heard of.

Billmister is offline Member
    mine usually gets here in 3day's but this last time i'm still freaken waiting for it.. it's been 6 day's... i hope it gets here. i really do...

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    its good to hear some of yall are haveing the same prob as me. my new source who i have never ordered from \ said he has sent it three times and is trying a new adress for the 3rd shiping. its been 2 and a half weeks scence the first order but i am still in contact w/ him and he still sears it will be there. yall think im gettin scammed????

Younger is offline Junior Member
    My source is still in touch but son of gun I'm starting to get pissed. I mean he says he'll resend the order but if he is sincere about this then that means that he really didn't screw me over and the order must have been seized. So there is no way in hell I'm going to let him send me another order. My mail will be delivered by "special mailman" fts
    Last edited by Younger; 06-27-2002 at 10:32 PM.

SIMPSONS is offline New Member
    DON'T TAKE "SUPER GEAR" SO SERIOUSLY ALL I WAS ASKING IS WHAT COMPANIES MAKES QUALITY STUFF. AND THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION BUT I'M SURE YOU HEARD DUMBER SHIT BEFORE.

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    this is not the thread for that question we are talking about mail orders.there are many threads w/ that topic so find one w/ a search and u will find the answers u seek.

osujudoman is offline Junior Member
    I'm having the same problem. I sent payment to a guy I've never dealt with before but whom I was referred to by a mod. This was on the 15th. He emailed me saying that the package was mailed out on the 17th. Well here we are, almost 2 weeks later, and I haven't seen anything. The source I ordered from says that orders usually take 5-7 days to reach somebody but it's been WAY longer than that. And yes, we have been keeping contact via email and he assures me that he's never had a package lost in the mail or seized. Think he'll resend if it doesn't get here soon?

This brings me to my next question. I ordered the liquid forms of clomid, clen , and arimdex. Are those likely to have been seized? I wouldn't have thought so since they aren't real gear (and the fact that they're in a different form than most). This all doesn't add up but I still need this stuff before I can get started... hell, I don't mind waiting a little longer to get it but I don't want to have lost $250 so quick.

dbolkid is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys for the posts

Greendevil is offline New Member
    Do you guys' sources not give you a tracking number? Mine gets me a tracking number the same day he ships and I always receive within 2-3 days after he's gotten his $$$. Just good business IMO.
    GD

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by SIMPSONS
    DON'T TAKE "SUPER GEAR" SO SERIOUSLY ALL I WAS ASKING IS WHAT COMPANIES MAKES QUALITY STUFF. AND THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION BUT I'M SURE YOU HEARD DUMBER SHIT BEFORE.
    \

Whoa there budy, take it easy no need for the forbiden "Caps Lock" button to be pressed, just chill..He wasnt trying to make fun of you.

I always get a tracking number. If the order really was seized, dont let him send you another.

Thread Information