djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member

75 mg winny from thailand? (not ttokkyo)

so my dealer says now that they are made by the same company that makes the pentagon shaped thai dbols, anyone know about these? thanks

dj

dang. :-/

dj

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    not true, there is a winnie due to be released in thailand Liquid one that is but not sure if its 75mg and its not made by bd for sure

peace

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Your source is dragging you around by your family jewels. I think it's time to tell him to release the grip and stop bullshitting you. 75mg winny??? Ohhh....ok.........

Have you received stuff from him before that was legit? Maybe in fact he is getting told this by a bigger phish and is just passing along the info...?? Tell him it ain't true, and you will take some 10mg TT tabs...and a side of fries...supersize it.

he's not dragging me around, he just knows i want injectable winny and asks me if i need those, i told him probably not. but i was curious nonetheless. yes i've got legit tt cyp, sust, deca , and eq off him. also got legit jurox suspensions and winny, and thai dbols. he's legit, but he's s stupid arab (no offense to anyone whose an arab) but this guy is a real piece. he gets it from his brother who is actually a really cool guy and knows his shit, but everyone once in a while i have to deal with this moron. oh well, dont have any other choices. thanks for the help guys,

dj

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    He probably is just misinformed then. There's no reason for him to sell half legit gear and half fake. . .at least I hope not. Just go with the 100mg winny 20ml bottle...or get their 10mg tabs. They also just released 50mg 20ml...but that will take a while to get to the market.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    Im doing ttokkyo's 10mg/winny tabs and im loving it/probably there best product along with there EQ everything else im doing human grade for now on

wish i could get human grade, all we hardly ever get around is russian or mexican crap

dj

Thread Information