osujudoman is offline Junior Member

Ever NOT get your order?

Hey guys, I've heard that when your orders get seized at the border or by customs that they'll either send you the empty package or a letter saying that it was seized. What happens when domestic orders get seized, or does that ever happen? And if it does are you supposed to get a notice or letter or something to tell you about it?

See, I sent payment to a guy I've never dealt with before but whom I was referred to by a mod. This was on the 15th. He emailed me saying that the package was mailed out on the 17th. Well here we are, almost 2 weeks later, and I haven't seen anything. The source I ordered from says that orders usually take 5-7 days to reach somebody but it's been WAY longer than that. And yes, we have been keeping contact via email and he assures me that he's never had a package lost in the mail or seized. Think he'll resend if it doesn't get here soon?

This brings me to my next question. I ordered the liquid forms of clomid, clen , and arimdex. Are those likely to have been seized? I wouldn't have thought so since they aren't real gear (and the fact that they're in a different form than most). This all doesn't add up but I still need this stuff before I can get started... hell, I don't mind waiting a little longer to get it but I don't want to have lost $250 so quick.

SidewayZ is offline Associate Member
    I would pm the mod and ask him what he thinks. Be professional about everything!

SidewayZ is offline Associate Member
    I had the same problem and thats how I handle it and my mod is taking care of me!

Thread Information