mattg78 is offline Junior Member

Vitex as an anti estrogen

I just bought a bottle of vitex for use as an optional anti estrogen product to keep the percentages of me having gyno lower. I have nolvadex , but was wondering if I could use vitex to limit the gyno that I MAY get?? I taking a test only cycle at 500mg a week for 10 wks. I'm on my 3 week so far and havne't noticed nothing. Just asking. Thanks!

P.S. Also, each capsule is 500mg vitex. How much should I take each day. Thanks!

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    i know when you use vitex to supplement atleast 1 gram a day but not sure if it would help with the gyno. I believe vitex is a persacutor of progestrogen, not estrogen. So if you were to take deca it would help with the gyno from deca but not test.

Once again peeps if im wrong correct me and slap me up a couple times.

peace

tiny234 is offline Junior Member
    i get a bottle of vitex today for decca gyno and im hopin to god this works cause my nips have been hurting in my 3rd week...I have the liquid cause i heard it runs through faster...i took 2ml so far spread out over the course of the day...Im not sayin it will work but it did stop my nipps from hurting...i will keep u posted

st82hellnbak I hope your right lol

mattg78 is offline Junior Member
    Hey. I hear ya man. Well, since vitex stops progesterone, will it stop bloating to a certain extent. In other words, I'm looking for something positive that this vitex ,that I have already bought, will do for me? Any suggestions?

P.S. My cycle is a test only at 500mg a week for 10 weeks

tiny234 is offline Junior Member
    It is supposed to relieve bloating...It is meant for women wit unbalanced horomones...It is working good for me so far...lets hope everything goes well for my next cycle...

Thread Information