Shrad6 is offline Junior Member

What about this cycle LOOk inside !!!!

Ok im planning on doing a summer cycle in a week or two. Im not sure as what it will consist of but I think im gonna use test prop, primobolon, and winnie? What kind of results do you think i will see off this? I def wanna do winnie and test prop, but I'm not sure as what else to add, I was thinking about test cyp but i don't want to get bloated. Plus i wanna gain solid gains. Give me your opinions and suggestions

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Shrad6
    Ok im planning on doing a summer cycle in a week or two. Im not sure as what it will consist of but I think im gonna use test prop, primobolon, and winnie? What kind of results do you think i will see off this? I def wanna do winnie and test prop, but I'm not sure as what else to add, I was thinking about test cyp but i don't want to get bloated. Plus i wanna gain solid gains. Give me your opinions and suggestions
    If you want good responses that will help you, you might want to add your stats (such as age, height, weight, experience lifting, and AS experience).

We can't tell you really anything with the info you gave--you might want to add the doeses that you're planning to take and how long your cycle will last.

Best of luck with the cycle.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    that would be good cycle also other things but like bask8kace said we need info

Thread Information