Thread: Mass Questions

FLORIDA GATOR is offline Junior Member

Mass Questions

I AM STARTING A MASS CYCLE SOON ABOMBS, TEST EQ, BUT I AM DOING A 3 DAYS ON THEN REST WORKOUT ROUTINE WILL THAT ROUTINE HELP PUT ON SO MASS I AM VERY RIPPED JUST NOT MASSIVE I AM A CLASSIC HARDGAINER SHOULD I STICK WITH THIS THROUGH MY CYCLE AND I SHOULD LOOSE ALL MY CUT SHOULD I ,, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP >>>>>

what i was trying to say is will that routine put some mass on me and will it make me loose all my cutness

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You may lose a little of your cuts, but very little if you are smart about your diet. IMO a btter workout schedule would be 2 days on 1 day off 2 days on 2 days off. Don't work any body part more than once per week with the exception of calves and abs. It's important to understand that muscles grow when they are recovering...not when we are training them. Tear them dowm with heavy strict training and allow them a full week of recovery (supplimented wioth TONS of quality food).

for example i start with like 145lbs on bench for 6 to 8 then 155, then 175, then 185 all at reps of 6 to 8 is that right or how should i change that

anyone???

SO WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD WORK SPLIT???

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Wud up Bro!

Here's how i do my set and rep range. I do 2 warm-up sets of light enough weight to do reps of 8-11. Then every set (3 or 4) do reps of heavy weight that i fail in the rep range of 4-7. All are taken to failure.

I do major muscle groups 12 sets and minor groups 8 sets. I tried to keep resting between sets at the 60-90 sec range.

Hope this helps bro!

Thread Information