man_of_steel is offline Associate Member

legal question,please read

hey I need some advice here.I got raided by the police the otherday(on a bum charge) and while they didnt find anything really,I had 2 empty bottles of deca ,about an 1/8 vial of denkdial, a few old syringes and about 50 ** anavars.I told the police they were valium.they havent pressed any charges yet but I'm wondering if they do what would they be,paraphanalia or something?anyone who might know please respond,this is driving me crazy..thanks guys..

spike25 is offline New Member
    i don't know what to tell you. bump!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Did they take everything they found? im assuming yes.

Well they could charge you but usually they dont wait around to do that.
    What was said to you about the items they found?

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    for the syranges they can pop u for paraphanila, and they might scrape the inside to see what u were using it for, and that can be a larger charge

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I think you got ripped off. They normally should have pressed charges but it sounds like Officer Juicy is planning his next cycle.

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    hahah i second that

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Wait a second here. I could be wrong about this, but did you look at the search warent. Were they looking for "drugs". because most of the time with a search warent they are not given full access to every thing, unless you have been convicted of a drug crime before. They had a warrent to find guns, or some thing like that, they they can come in your home and just look and grab and thing they want, so that could be why they have taken the gear and not charged you. They prob. relize that they exceded the limits of the warrent? JMO..Need to know more about what they were looking for,

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Thats a good point, but once inside if they find anything illegal, they can and do act on it if they believe they can make a charge stick.

Im assuming that the amounts were small, and they just took the juice for themselves. I had a friend that got busted for a half bag of weed, the cop arrested him on a warrant and took the weed.

no charges about the weed ever came up. and i know that story is correct i was there when he got busted.

if you havent been charged yet i think you might be ok. but dont order anything for a while.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    In addition to the warrent advice, if the syringes, bottles etc. were in plain site while searching for whatever the warrent was for, then they can seize it. Also, say they were looking for weapons, and while searchign for them, they come across the gear, they are now in plain site and can be seized. Now, if they were looking for something , lets say a vehicle, they can not go looking in your dresser drawers because they have no legal right and expectation to find the item that the warrant specifies. The rule of thumb is, if the officers have a legal right to be there, and find something else other than what they are looking for, then they can seize it. I highly doubt that they will bring charges against you if they havent already. Unless they are so hard up on getting you for something.

Thumbs up

yeah,see they were "informed" that I was cultivating large quantities of marajuana,which was not correct in the slightest,and they went through all of my stuff in my room.the vials were in my dresser drawers.I dont know why I even had old syringes in there,but there wasnt any needles just the empty vials and syringes and the anavar ,which I dont think they even knew what they were they asked me and I told em valiums..they broke a bunch of stuff in my room and were pretty disrespectful to my house.these fucks got nothing better to do and seem to try and fuck with me all the time for no reason.I'm moving soon so hopefully if no charges come up I wont have to deal with this fucking harrassment anymore..thanks for the advice guys,keep it commin..peace

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    per 10ml of of oil based aas that was seized they CAN charge you with one felony.

dancer,did you read the opening thread?? 2 EMPTY bottles/vials,1 1/8 full bottle of denkdal which isnt even a steroid .I just talked to a lawyer and I might be okay..we shall see....but good lookin out anyway my man..peace

Thread Information