Thread: Need Help

JuiceMONSTER7 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Need Help

I NEED HELP!!!!

I'm courious as to what kind of cycle i need in order to attain the physique I want. I'm 6'3, 210 lbs., with ruffly about 17% body fat. In the past month I re-dedicated myself to the gym and i have shed 30 lbs.
    I am still not happy though since I was fatter, I'm having problems that any person who was fat like i was would have. The basic areas of my body that are still not co-operating are my chest(flabby pecs),stomach(spare tire). I'm not looking to get big right now all i want to do is cut the rest of my fat of my body, lower my body fat, and harden up my muscles. I was thinking about taking 20cc of wynsrtol and stacking it with 15-20cc of sus and then taking clenbuterol as an excess fat burner. What do you think? Will this give me the results i want and if not what will. I need to know ASAP, I want to get started.

Thanks.

ramairta is offline New Member
    hey bro if you just want to slim down get a good cardio workout, and hit the gym a couple times a week and watch what you eat, like cabs and fatty foods (cut out the dam fast food that shit will kill you!!!!) you dont need steroids to slim down

Thread Information