Thread: Catapres

zwarrior99 is offline Junior Member

Catapres

I am 16, I suffer from high blood pressure, I will be seeing my cardiologist soon, the damn sucker wont prescribe nothing for my blood pressure, but I am going to make him lol. Actually I will ask him if he will, but then i found on getswole.com, that Catapres appears in the effectivness chart as 2/2 for size, and strength. And i found out that this is used to lower blood pressure. Are they referring to the same drug? Any help, would appreciate.

*bump* anyone?

Angry

*bump* anything

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    :BUMP:

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    zwarrior99,

This info is taken from the drug profiles page:

"Catapres is an antihypertensive drug. In school medicine it is used to reduce high blood pressure...Catapres does have a considerable anabolic effect. Athletes, however, rarely use it since it has several undesirable side effects such as lethargy, fatigue, dry mouth, potency disturbances, and vertigo."

I'm not sure if you've read many posts on this board, so I'll give you a hint on why I think your post is not getting responses:

You are definitely old enough to make a lot of important life choices, but this board and its members do not advocate using steroids at sixteen years old. This may seem hypocyritical to you, but there are dangers associated with teenage AS use that are not worth grappling with just to get big.

Work out your high blood pressure--get that under control FIRST. Take advantage of the natural test that's flowing through your body at natrually high levels you won't ever see again when you're older.

Hit the weights and exercise, naturally.

Best to you.

jbrand is offline Member
    Although I have no first-hand experience, I have been told by various people that they use it prior to bedtime (in fairly high doses in comparison to the clinical dose for your condition) to enhance hgh/igf secretion when you are sleeping. I can't see this as being anything dramatic, your medical condition should be your primary concern.

actually i just wanted to ask my doctor what he felt about this drug, my intent is just to lower the blood pressure, but i noticed its anabolic effects so i found that as a nice side effect.

Thread Information