Thread: Discouraged

golfer is offline New Member

Discouraged

Back in September of last year I was out of shape, I was 180lbs and it was all fat. I'm 5'9" and had a 33" waist. Not obese, just out of shape. So I decided to start working out, 3 sometimes 4 times a week. Ok, the pounds just fell off and by Feb. I got down to 153lbs which was great. Now here is the problem... I'm eating 5 times a day and doing the protien shakes and also tried a few supps like 19 norandro and iv'e only put on 6lbs since then. My workouts are for the most part pretty solid, some better than others but over all pretty good. Any suggestions on what I could change to make my gains come faster. I'm 35 yrs old and getting very impatient. I'm going to try a cycle soon of deca , test and clomid and of course antie's if i need them. I just really thought I would have more natural weight by now. Any help would be appreciated.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Are you doing any cardio? I know personally that once you have been fat and then slimmed down it is hard to quite the cardio for fear of getting fat again. You will have to gain a small amount of fat to gain some muscle also. I tried for 2 years to get HUGE while running a mile to a mile and a half every day and IT WONT HAPPEN!! Have you tried to count your calories to see how many you are really taking in everyday? It is probably less than what you think it is.....Need atleast 3000 a day to grow any at all!! How much carbs are you eating! In short I would say check your diet and cut out any cardio for a while!!! JMO!!!

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Remember drugs are the last part of the equation!!! You got to hae the diet and workouts down solid before the STEROIDS !! Don't rely on them to be a "Miracle Drug". You can't gain wait from a 10ml bottle of oil by itself. You have to have everything else in line!!! Let me know on your cardio and calories!!

golfer is offline New Member
    I think my diet is pretty good and I quit doing cardio when I got down to 153lbs. Been eating like a horse, hell I have two bowel movements a day. I have noticed that every thing i have gained has been muscle for the most part. Dont have all my gear yet so until I do I will try to eat even more, thanks

Thread Information