Jaguar is offline Associate Member

Dbol with my cycle??

Hey Fella's..

I know alot of you guys would of read my last post about a week ago asking for opinions on my First ever cycle I had planned.. And I am still look to improve it as much as possible before getting started in a couple of months .. and was thinking about adding Dbol from weeks 1-4..

My stats so you all know are.. 20 years old, (turning 21 around same time as cycle begins), 6"0 about 220pds currently, under 10% bf.. been training for numerous years (only about 2.5 half properly though).. with no cycle experience

The way my cycle looks currently is...
    weeks 1-10 Test Propionate 400-500?mg (open to suggestions on which dosage)
    weeks 1-10 EQ @ 400mg/week
    weeks 4-10 primo @ 300mg-400mg/weeks (again open to suggestions)
    week 12 clomid 300mg day1, 100mg/day next 10 days, 50mg/day next 10 days.
    Running .25mg/day of arimidex for the entire cycle
    ofcourse with Nolva on hand if i use the dbol

I had been considering Kick starting the Eq for the first two weeks, at 600mg but probably wont end up doing this (particulary if I decide to add Dbol)

The reason I am looking to add the Dbol is for a couple of reasons.. 1) The Pumps etc it gives, 2) the ofvious size increases it can cause and 3) To help with motivation not that I should need help) but just mean, like when you cycling for 5 weeks etc and havent noticed anything, sticking with diet and training intensity becomes hard, so Dbol makes noticible changes from pretty much Day one..

There was just a couple of things I wanted to get opinions of you pro's from though if you had some spare moments ... Like what dosage would you recomend for a first time cycler, and I know Dbol adds quite a lot of water weight, and my goals are to stay reasonably lean, by using the arimidex should I be able to stop water retention from getting too out of control? (i know ya cant stop it completly)

Sorry this has gone so long guys, i can never stop typing , there was one last thing I was interested with the dbol (couldn't find the exact real answer to it in the search pages).. how have you guys found Dbol with side affects?? I think true puberty i got a very slight case of gyno (nothing major though) ... I know from the Drug profiles, it speaks very heavily about the Acne side of things, how have you guys found this?? Like it says it can cause them on not only on the back/shoulders etc but on the face too etc, have many people had this problem?? I have never had a serious acne problem (always get them here and there though like most teens do i suppose) does the acne you obtain from Dbol clear up relativly quick?? I am not too concerned with getting some etc if it so happens, just didn't want to be left with any scars etc from them, as it would defeat the purpose of having the new body to show off so was just after your opinions/experience fella's...

Thanks a heap as always for all your help guys.. dunno where I would be without it

Appreciate it ..

Jaguar

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Comon guys hit me with some advice

And with your experiences from Dbol ..

Thanks again all

Jaguar

Thread Information