bigjohn1978 is offline New Member

test enth. only cycle

Well, after receiving all of the criticism from a d-bol ony cycle, my friend and I have decided to do just a test enth. cycle.. I believe we're going to use valotest (v400).
    We're going to run it for 8 weeks at between 600-800mg per week. We have clomid for post cycle and we'll take .5 arimedex ed for for the 8 weeks. I'll also have creatine for post cycle.
    What brand a test enth. would you use? Also, this is our first cycle.. We want to keep the injections to a minimum and the drugs to a minimum.. We're hoping to keep about 20 pounds once this cycle is over. Should I alos have nolvadex on ahnd or will .5 arimidex be sufficient?
    Any and all reccomendations will be greatly appreciated.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Whats your stats first?

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    usually i recomend people to use those mgs but for a first cycle you may not need quite so much. that is mg strength for a moderate cycle not a begginer cycle
    like titan said whats your stats

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    1 more thing-- i like test only cycles for size

Exocet is offline Associate Member
    I also just started an enanthate -only cycle. Personally, I'm using 400mg/wk of Spectro's Testen 200. A friend of mine is using the Valopharm 400mg stuff.. everythings looking good with that so far. I'm no expert, but for adding size.. I don't see why you shouldn't go for it.

Thread Information