bigvic is offline New Member

Exclamation first cycle -- help needed

I'm new to this message board so I really don't know what to put here other than my cycle. I guess I'll start by telling you all a little bit about myself. I'm 22, 5'9", 170 lbs and I've been training for five years. I have decided that I want to compete and that is why I've decided to do a cycle. It is also my first time doing these. My reasoning being I've tried everything and I'm only 170. (Hah, hah.)

My cycle is as follows:

Week 1: Dbol -15 mg/d, Deca -200 mg/w Week 2: Dbol-20 mg/d, Deca-200 mg/w Week 3: Dbol-25 mg/d, Deca-200 mg/w Week 4: Dbol-25 mg/d, Deca-300 mg/w Week 5: Dbol-20 mg/d, Deca-400 mg/w Week 6: Dbol-15 mg/d, Deca-400 mg/w Week 7: Deca-300 mg/w Week 8: Deca-200 mg/w Week 9: Deca-100 mg/w Week 10: Deca-50 mg/w

I was thinking of running Clen for about 8 weeks after this cycle as well to combat with the cortisone receptors.

My questions are: 1) How much quality mass can I expect with this cycle? 2) When should I run Nolva and Proviron in this cycle and for how long should I run it? 3) Is 8 weeks of Clen overkill?

I appreciate any help and response you can give me.

Thanks a bunch.

anybody? anybody at all?

PsychoBB is offline Junior Member
    first of, donīt taper the dozes. 2-400mg deca a week will give you good results but if you put in some test you will be more happy with your results i think. remember clomid post cycle and have nolvadex on hand incase of gyno,

I've got it!

Weeks 1-6: Dbol @ 25 mg per day
    Weeks 1-10: Deca @ 400 mg per week, Test Prop @ 250 mg per week (500 mg would be more effective but I want to keep some hair... damnit... I wish I had some finasteride on hand )

I'll be running Clen for 8-10 weeks after week 10 in order to keep cortisone receptors low.

Is this cycle better??

when should I begin running Nolva and Proviron ?

Thread Information