mike2112 is offline Associate Member

Smile your help for the 4 last weeks of my cutting cycle bros...

I'm at week 6 of my cutting cycle, still have 4 weeks to run...ahd good results especially this week where my abs began to become a little defined
    still have a little fat on my abs but now I have veins on my shoulders,calves,legs,chests that I had never seen before !!!
    actually at +/-13%,I want to try to drop again 4% at least, do you think it's a reasonable goal in 4 weeks ?
    my cutting cycle looks like this:
    -low fat,low carbs and high prot diet (3 or 4 meals/day)/6days a week and have a "shit diet day" from saturday 6pm to sunday 8 pm in which I eat a lot of carbs,and all I want (not too much of course,I stay clean in my diet even if it's my "shit day")
    -pushin weights 5X week
    -cardio 5-6X week 50min-1 hour
    -t3 at 50 mg ed
    -zambon winny 50 mg ed
    -ECA stack 5Xweek (120mgE/400mgC/700mgA)

My question is would you continue like this for the last 4 weeks or would you change something ?
    I was thinking to increase the t3 dosage from 50 to 75 mg...would you do this ??
    I sweated like a pig the last 3 nights, do you think it's b/c my metabolism is higher than usual?
    thanx for your help bros !!
    Last edited by mike2112; 06-29-2002 at 08:31 AM.

bump !!

JACKED is offline New Member
    Add some clenbuterol tabs 8 a day for the next 2 weeks you will get ripped. I have tried every thing and the only thing that gives you the extra push in clen with t3 or DNP if you got the balls. i started a cut up diet myself 2 weeks ago i am stacking CLEN, WINNY,ECA,L-CARNITINE,T3, AND I AM DOWN 7% BODY FAT AND LOST 16 POUNDS EVEN WHEN EVERY PRO ON THIS SIGHT TOLD ME IT COULD NOT BE DONE. FOR THE NEST 2 WEEKS EAT ONE MEAL A DAY LETS SAY LUNCH THE REST OF THE DAY JUST HAVE PROTEIN SHAKES. When i get up i have a shake then a big lunch then a shake be-4 my workout then a shake when i get home and be-4 i go to bed. All sendd you my be-4 and after picks and all the guys who told me i could not get ripped that fast a few weeks ago when i made a post for some help can sit back and player HATE.
    Last edited by JACKED; 06-29-2002 at 11:45 AM.

I still have 4 weeks to run,would you add clen in the next 2 weeks or in the 2 final weeks ??

JACKED is offline New Member
    FIRST 2 WEEKS BUT YOU HAVE TO DO HIGH ANOUNTS OF CLEN WHEN I WAS TAKING 3-4 TABS A DAY I GOT SHIT FROM IT. NOW TALKING 8-10 TABS A DAY I FEEL IT LIKE CRAZY. EVERYONE WHO SAYS THATS TOO MUCH CLEN TO TAKE IT'S JUST BECAUSE THEY CANT HANDLE IT.

Thread Information