Thread: impotence

badass is offline New Member

impotence

some of you says that steroid will lead to impotence,but i dont see this
    Last edited by Pete235; 06-29-2002 at 09:18 AM.

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    what?

Ott
    Ott is offline New Member
    Originally posted by rexflexall
    what?
    I don't think that is good...

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    Certain steroids can make you temporarily impotent when takin w.out test or provirons. Deca and fina are two of them.

dq

Steve is offline Associate Member
    some people also get this problem at the end of a cycle for a few week

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    please do some research...

many steroids will make you very "horny"

long steroid use can make you sterile probably, and I do mean LONG!

on heavy cycles sperm count drops I believe..

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: impotence

Originally posted by badass
    i am on my anabol cycle and yesterday i was about to rape my neighbor
    That's not even funny!!!

jbrand is offline Member

Re: impotence

some of you says that steroid will lead to impotence,but i dont see this i am on my anabol cycle and yesterday i was about to rape my neighbor
    I guess retaining all that water now makes you too good for your previous inflatable fuck buddy that you bought for $150 at the local sex shop.

BIG R is offline Member
    Dude,

You are so lucky Pimodonna hasnt read this thread! Be cool on the next one ok?
    I believe in my experience the feeling of "gettin' it on" is so intense. It will almost always stay that way. But since your endocrine system is putting on the Brakes for your bodies own natural testosterone production you will experince a drop in total sperm count. You could be temporarily sterile but your SC will return to normal when your body readjusts its own testosterone after you get off of your cycle. Don't stay on all year some guys just cant see mto get off.
    If I were you I'd post a "didnt mean that Rape thing, sorry" before more (female) people read it. Just trying to keep the peace.

Big R

Screw this!! I read this thread again and it pissed me off even more, so I editted the post. Dude, you had better use your fucking head before you even think about posting shit like that again!!! Consider yourself on notice!!

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Pete235
    Screw this!! I read this thread again and it pissed me off even more, so I editted the post. Dude, you had better use your fucking head before you even think about posting shit like that again!!! Consider yourself on notice!!
    I agree with Pete's edit - things that are acceptable on other boards don't cut it here.

Nonetheless, since badass's original message was quoted, we get the gist of it. And badass, I can't help thinking that if you did try to rape your neighbor, he might have been very pissed off.

1st i didnt say i raped her i i was about to rape her ,2 nd pete i use my head thats why i took a degree in teaching chess

jbrand is offline Member
    1st i didnt say i raped her i i was about to rape her ,2 nd pete i use my head thats why i took a degree in teaching chess
    What a promising future!

mando is offline Associate Member
    man , go see a doc !

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    badass chess playa, who's about to rape his neighbor...... That chess will pass the time by when your badass is in prison, then you will see what it's like to be raped.

thanks for editing that post pete, a good friend of mine was raped not to long ago.. the bastard got away with it too..

he'll get his sugar, but it will taste sweet to me, and bitter to him...

badass - I figure you didn't mean know harm and didn't want to offend anyone, just think before you speak though...

they attack me so i have to do a counter attack it my right >:|

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

hey badass

Hey badass,
    Im thinking you said that in a sarcastic way but bro think before you reply with something like that cause whether you like it, stuff like that will get you flamed big time. In fact I think you said that to be kind of funny but some bros dont find that funny at all for many reasons for example; their freind getting raped or some other reason so please think about what you say next time before you say it hear. peace bro

their is difference btw i was about and i did

their is difference btw i was about and i did
    Look, this thread will die now!! But I don't care if you were joking....saying "I was about to rape my neighbor" shows lack of judgement, it shows ignorance and IMO it demonstrates indifference to actual rape victims. Here's the deal sporto...YOU FUCKED UP, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED...NOW DROP IT!!!! Don't bother trying to explain yourself any further because your lack of common sense is digging you into a bigger hole. THIS IS THE END OF THE COVERSATION....GOT IT?!?!?!

u r right iron
    Last edited by badass; 07-01-2002 at 08:52 AM.

if I were you I'd delete that post

adaptations is offline Member
    get rid of this ignorant fool

atleast he changed his mind on his post there... maybe start a new slate, and delete this entire post bro!

pump man is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by adaptations
    get rid of this ignorant fool

he don't understand.

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    All i can say is the juice makes me feel like a damn sexual tyranasourus. ggggrrrr baby grrrrrr

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Am I allowed to say that some nights when I am not with a women I have urges to hump the bed post. Now before you all jump down my back....I said I have urges. WHich means I never did it to the bed post. I opted ofr the mattress instead. Hahahaha!!!!!!!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

cure for impotence

a strong 12" ruler and a roll of duct tape!!!!i think you can figure this on out wo/ explanation

Re: cure for impotence

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    a strong 12" ruler and a roll of duct tape!!!!i think you can figure this on out wo/ explanation
    First, sand down the edges. Form it nice an round. Then give her a ruling.

i see you've done this before

hahaha. just playing butch!!! the only case in which you will not have to sand down the ruler is in the event you are w/ an asian girl.they have horizontal parts oh christ, i should have stopped myself on that one..........i lack self control.my appologies

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    yea, there was nothing funny about saying u almost raped your neighbo....not even cool =\

i had sex w/

my mom's best friend (our neighbor) the night before i went away to college freshman year.THAT was cool,hahaha. she came on to me.so she was willing. see the difference badass? ok well it was cool until my mom found out and Marie(the bangin' neighbor/ mom's best friend) moved three blocks away!!!!!5th street seems so far now when i go back to see my mom.

PB was that not a going away to college gift that she gave you? She knew you were going to be slamin' the college coeds. Experience is everything. That's what I tell "Nasty Natalie" (my blow up doll, err, my girlfriend I meant to say).

i have to be honest

she was slammin.since i was like 10 i always wanted to hit it.then when i got my chance i was so nervous because she kept telling me her husband would be home soon.although we got it on, the fantasy was much better than the reality.sucks, but i was young and scared to death of her husband!!!!now i'll work that like a job!!!!!! but yeah, it was quite a going away present.it was crazy, her kids were playing like sega in front of us while we were on the couch and she started to unbutton her nightgown.we broke for upstairs like police getting an APB that the last jelly doughnut was gonna be sold at Dunkin Doughnuts. i saw her one more time over Xmas break and since then we only exchange christmas cards because it's so shady now

Re: i have to be honest

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    she was slammin.since i was like 10 i always wanted to hit it.then when i got my chance i was so nervous because she kept telling me her husband would be home soon.although we got it on, the fantasy was much better than the reality.sucks, but i was young and scared to death of her husband!!!!now i'll work that like a job!!!!!! but yeah, it was quite a going away present.it was crazy, her kids were playing like sega in front of us while we were on the couch and she started to unbutton her nightgown.we broke for upstairs like police getting an APB that the last jelly doughnut was gonna be sold at Dunkin Doughnuts. i saw her one more time over Xmas break and since then we only exchange christmas cards because it's so shady now
    All I can say is Partboy you are one funny SOB. It took me like 10 minutes to get off the floor from laughing so hard about the police getting the APB. Your humor is to much. Keep it real bro!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I didn't get really impotent, but just have no desire when I come off my cycle for about 2 weeks. I just finished a cycle, and for about two weeks, my girl was asking what was wrong with me. I told her I was depressed which I was. But after my clomid cycle, I am hornier now like I was on the gear. In fact, I think the clomid raised my test levels more than what they were before my cycle. wow, think I might put up a post about that see if that has happned to anyone else.

ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member
    I think no I know that post on raping is really fucked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im with pete on this one!!!!

Thread Information