Thread: T-400

gman64 is offline New Member

Question T-400

Can anybody give me an opinion of T-400 based on their experience. I might be able to get some made by Denkall. I'm thinking of following a Deca /Sust cycle with T-400/Primobolan . Thanks, bros.

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    i havnt used t-400 yet but im fixing to in a couple weeks when i start my next cycle. ive heard nothing but good things about it except that it stings a little. so we'll see.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Get T200.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    You're gonna be one sore bastard if you use it...

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    boooooooooooo hooooooooo

I want him to get it and then post what he thinks about it from experiencing the T-400...

Come on guys, it can't be THAT bad.

{I've never tried T-400 by the way }

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member
    I've used it. It works just fine Cyp/eth/and a little Prop altogether. Problem is it friggin hurts. Not so much during the injection, after when your trying to sit on that new flaming golf ball you just injected under your skin and into you muscle. Dont even think about injecting it anywhere else (delts/quads). This phenomenon will usually last a couple to maybe a few days in my personal experience. Just stick to 1ml and rotate injection sites as best you can. Who knows, if you like the rest of us, all the self inflecting pain we put ourselves through we feel serves a purpose, so go for it. I got hooked on the cost verses quanitity option. Now I go for more of the quality factor. Like an earlier post stated t-200(eth) goes really cheap too and I personally haven't had to endure the Golf Ball sndrome.

Good Luck

P.S. I met a guy here in our gym just last night trying to give it away because he injected a full 3ml at once, thinking "if one ml hurts might as well get the whole week over with at once" type mentality. I coudn't believe it until approx 30 more seconds of conversation when I realized he was a complete idiot. Didn't even know the difference between ml verses mg. Yep 1200mg all at once.

Later

cookie16 is offline New Member
    i wasnt to crazy about it. no it didnt hurt either, i just personally didnt like it. much prefer t-200. t-400 in my expierence is crap

poppapump58 is offline Member
    It sucks and it is a waste of money. It sucks so bad I thought it was fake. Get T200. T400 is way overrated.

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    im using it and i like it....a few rules to live by when using t400 never inject more than 1cc at a time and ALWAYS cut it w/ something.....im using eq 1 1/2 cc to every t400 and it has helped alot w/ the pain at first i did 2ccs and it really sucked ass...now that im following those guidelines im enjoying it alot...good luck bro

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by tx_iron
    im using it and i like it....a few rules to live by when using t400 never inject more than 1cc at a time and ALWAYS cut it w/ something.....im using eq 1 1/2 cc to every t400 and it has helped alot w/ the pain at first i did 2ccs and it really sucked ass...now that im following those guidelines im enjoying it alot...good luck bro
    Id rather use the Ttokkyo Cyp and enanthate and mix them...

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    a very good option if you can

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    T-400 kills,,,

my buddy could not walk normal for days. People thought he pulled a muscle. He could not do Leg Ext...nor could he do leg press. THe pressure on his GLUTE was terrible. I told him to nut up and take it...we are doing leg EXT. and Leg PRess.

Stick with the blends that people gave you on here

Juicifer is offline Associate Member
    T-400 can either leave you gimping around literally or just be a minor little ache you dont notice unless you sit down to hard and taht is even nothing...and they magic trick is: JUST ROCK BACK AND FORTH ON THE SIDE THAT YOU INJECTED ON FOR ABOUT 4 MINUTES....THIS WORKS EXCELLENT! i forgot to do it one week and i was in serious pain...i couldn't walk right or climb stairs or anything without alot of pain...but the product works great...i sugesst injecting 1/2 cc every 4 days and mixing it with 1cc of injectable b12...i'm sure its not quite 400mg though...i would just think of it as T-350 which isn't all that bad for only 50 bucks

Juicifer is offline Associate Member
    rock back and forth on a hard surface like wood...

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    Or take a hot shower right after the injection. htis will allow the T-400 to absorb into the muscle better. Then apply ICE HOT to the area..this will keep the OIL BASED solution runny so it can pass into your muscle better.

Strutt is offline Junior Member
    [i]P.S. I met a guy here in our gym just last night trying to give it away because he injected a full 3ml at once, thinking "if one ml hurts might as well get the whole week over with at once" type mentality.
    Later [/B]

Whooooo Hooooooo!!!!!

Freak69 is offline New Member
    I used it and it was ok. Just cut it with Deca or eq

Thread Information