ballplayer is offline Junior Member

Question eq and winny question

I am about to start my first cycle ever of sustanon and i'm still unsure of what I want to take at the end of it, i want to put on some good muscle from the sust but I also want to get shredded after I'm done with it. I wanted to do winny but I'm a little pressed for cash and can only afford it for 4 weeks or so and I hear that is worthless. I wanted to know if equipoise does just as good as winny does when it comes to cutting bf, and looking vascular? Is it alright to take equipoise for only 6 weeks? Also, is that true that winny will not do much if only taken 50mg eod for 4 weeks? Thanks for the help again.

ballplayer is offline Junior Member
    also what if I took stacker2 or xenadrine with the winny and continued taking it after i finished the winny? would that help me burn the fat quicker?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Neither will cut bodyfat, but they can both help hold existing muscle while your calories are lower and cardio increased.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    Tell you the truth 4 weeks of winny is not a waste/i mean most people do it for 5 but more than 6 starts getting a little toxic for the liver .But you will see good results with 4 weeks go for it...you'll love it

Longhorn is offline Associate Member
    Let's see...50md/eod winny X 4 weeks is 700mg total for the cycle. IMHO that really not enough to do you much good. Winny works best taken ed.

A good cutting cycle would be 8-10 weeks eq@400mg/week and 4-6 weeks winny@50md/ed.

Thread Information