G-PIG is offline Associate Member

Exclamation My Nose picker hurts

Upon leaving the gym today, i bumped into some non-muscular types and they convinced me too shoot a round of hoops, a true competitor in all things even though i SUCK at basket ball (5'10 220, are not good basket ball measurements)

Anyway, even though they scammed me into doing cardio, while im mid-cycle (bulking), i think i broke my damn finger, it's no sprain, havent gone to the doctors yet, but trying to plan ahead, what happens if i can't lift, or can you with a broken finger, its my pointer (nose picker), will i sit on the couch and get fat or just do legs every day, that would be funny, help!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Use your own judgement bro, it's your damn finger. If you can stand the pain, lift, if not, be a pussy.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    looks like your struggling in your attached picture with one fu#$king plate/side, who is the pussy..by the way nice shorts! he he jj bro

ptbyjason Guest
    I don't know man, those look like 100 lb. plates on each side to me.

Get it checked out if you are worried about it. If you want something bad enough you will find a way to do it. You may lose some of your ablity to do some of the exercises, but I'm sure you can find some things to do.

Thread Information