vielbistdu is offline New Member

Question distance between cycles?

I'm about to start a new cycle, and instead of jumpstarting my cyle with d-bol I want to use d-bol the last 6 weeks of my cyle at 35 mg a day. After that I'm gonna take clomid or nolvadex for 5 weeks. My question is I already have enough gear for my next cycle, but the next cycle I'm going to start with d-bol for the first 6 weeks. So after I finish taking clomid on the first cycle how long should I wait until I start taking d-bol again? Also, I'm still going to have some extra d-bol left after that. So if I take say 50 mg a day for 6 weeks and thats it how long should I wait until my next cycle? I really don't want to take just an oral cycle, but you never know. I'd like to get some opinions, because I want to start taking stuff almost year round and everyone has a different opinion about rest time between cycles

this is my fifth cycle, so I'm a relative newbie. I usually only do 2 cycles a year. Do you mean 4-6 weeks after the d-bol? Like right after I finish with the post therapy, or 4-6 weeks after clomid or nolvadex ? You confused me a little bit

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    give us a little background and then we can talk length and duration specifics. you say this is your fifth cycle and your running dbol alone? lets hear about some of your previous cycles too. they werent all oral only were they? no flames, just curious...........

peace bb79

Okay here is a little cycle history problem ...1st...dbol /deca /test....2nd...winny/fina/clen ....3rd..anadrol /deca/sus...4th...winny/fina/primo/t3/clen....maybe I wasn't clear about what I wrote. Read my response or post. I was mainly curious about year round cycling..or mostly year round cycling. Specifically between d-bol cycles..because I wanna start perhaps with anadrol..then some other stuff then finishing with d-bol or anadrol again. I get my liver tested, and thank god I never drink, because my liver is really strong and I take the precautions with the liver protectants. So the length between the end of my cycle to the beginning of my next cycle is important because they're oral. I hope that makes it a little clearer, thanx for replying

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ok bro,
    just wanted to make sure that youve injected before, and youre right, i misunderstood your question. 5 cycles in is not newbie status if youve done them right. most people bridge with an extremely mild anabolic such as anavar or primo. i have seen where guys bridge with dbol , but usually its just between 2 cycles a year, not year round.
    in other words, use the dbol as bridge once a year, and then switch to something else for the rest of the down time. im not saying this cant be done, because in fact ive never done it, and im sure there are some bros out there who have. just seems to make more sense to me to switch it up though.............
    diesel is right on in terms of time off, but like he said , nothing is written in stone. clomid therapy is considered part of your cycle, so you have to take your 4-6 weeks off from the point of ending the clomid.
    let me know if this is what youre looking for, if not i'll try to explain again.

peace bb79

Thread Information