flywytegye is offline Junior Member

end of d-bol/eq cycle

I am at the latter part of my d-bol/eq cycle. I ran the d-bol at the beginning and the eq midway to the end. I don't have any clomid. Would it be a good idea to start loading on creatine when I finish my cycle? I heard that would stabilize the water weight and keep from losing all of your gains on a small bulking cycle.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    what type of streght and weight gains did you see

flywytegye is offline Junior Member
    I'm into my 2nd week. So basically I've only worked each muscle twice. I've had damn good gains. Inch on bi's, in. or 2 on chest, in. on legs. ON bench I maxed out for 2 reps at start of cycle, then my next workout I repped that for 8. On bicep dumbell curls I used 35's last week. This week I used 45's.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    don't get too comfortable with your results as im sure they will plunder as soon as your cycle is over.. but then again you might get lucky. Good luck

Peace out

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like you got some placebo if its only been 2 weeks, eq definately hasn't kicked in hardly yet and the dbol should't be that astounding. nonetheless, good work. no flame whatsoever, but if you're only using 35/45's for alt dumbell, then i think you could have built a better foundation before taking the sauce, but no need you've already started. (sorry). look for clomid, its not hard to find. as far as creatine, it makes sense but you lose size/strenght after a cycle because your steroid receptors are empty for cortisone and estrogen to take over and tell the muscles to release/breakdown amino acids, so by making your muscles take up more water/minerals with creatine might be somewhat advantageous, but i dont think it'll help to a super extent, creatine is dirt cheap, might as well give it a shot if you cant find clomid. maybe find some hcg or tribulis? good luck

dj

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Re: end of d-bol/eq cycle

Originally posted by flywytegye
    I am at the latter part of my d-bol/eq cycle.
    Originally posted by flywytegye
    I'm into my 2nd week.
    Uhhh, which one is it? If week 2 is "the latter part" of the cycle, I can tell you that the Eq hasn't even kicked in. Taking Eq for anything less than 8 weeks (10-12 is ideal) is pointless IMO. You're holding water right now, thats why your measurements have increased. Be prepared to lose everything you've gained on this cycle.

Thread Information