Bell Tower is offline Junior Member

the heat and work out intensity.

Do any of you lose your intensity due to the summer heat? I've got a job that requires me to work outside in the heat. I find that it is dragging me down on the really hot and humid days.

I also have my first cycle ready to go but was concearned about my performance after ten physical hours in the sun.

What do you think?

Should I wait til sept/oct. ?

edit........Also, sorry. I train after work.
    Last edited by Bell Tower; 07-03-2002 at 05:40 PM.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Well if i were in your shoes i would wait. Cause when i do a cycle i make sure i can put forth 110% If not i don't go ahead with it and wait till i am absolutely ready.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro it definately fucks u up bigtime,evevn if they have the ac crancked up u still feel like ur gonna pass out ,not mention the sweat is crazy 2o min in your drenched ready for a new shirt.plus i gant get enough water ,by the end im so bloated with water u can hear it splash around in my stomach and by the end u feel like thowing up.

G-S Guest
    The air isn't working in my gym. Talk about a pain in the ass. I'm struggling with weight that shoulnd't be any problem at all. It's amazing just how much the heat CAN take out of you.

We're currently in a little heat wave in the northeast and the past two days (back&shoulders), were kind of a blow out.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I totally hear you bro! My university says they have A/C but I don't feel shit all in the basement! And you'd think it would stay nice and cool in the SECOND LEVEL under GROUND!!! But it gets fucken boiling!!!

Anywho, up here in Canada, it has hit FORTY TWO (42) degrees Celcius (sorry i don't know what that is in Farenheit) BUT IT'S DAMN HOT! I actually had to take a week off cause I've been feeling kinda like shit this week. I am also WAITING with my cycle, gonna do it in September, start it the night before school starts. I want the temp. to cool down a bit, and I wanna be able to work my ass off!!!

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I LOVE to work out when its hot as hell in the gym.

When my body is warm, I just get a better work out. Not to mention I look better with sweat pooring off my body in the mirror.

If its under 80 out, I'm in a sweater and wind breakers.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Okay, i figured it out, 42 Celcious (including humidity) is equal to 107.6 Fahrenheit, so that's pretty damn hot!!!

Originally posted by Terinox
    Okay, i figured it out, 42 Celcious (including humidity) is equal to 107.6 Fahrenheit, so that's pretty damn hot!!!
    107.6 F in Toronto??? Christ, Pheonix AZ. Only hits that occasionally.

Thread Information