BigLaf7 is offline New Member

First cycle ever need help and diet tips

I guess to start i should give some stats on myself so here they are:

I'm 6'3, 210 lbs, with 15% BF

Here's my delima I have now been working out for a year straight and I am ready to do my first cylce. I have basic knowledge of steriods just from giving shots to my roommates who have done two cycles a piece. Where as they had it easy going from a bag of bones to a good looking physique, I have it a little harder. See I have lost 35 lbs through a 2500 calorie diet and a strict cardio workout, but I'm still considerably fat. Basically what I'm saying is I have to go from fat to fit which is harder. My roommates have given me tips on cycles they think would work but I thought I should get on here and get more opinions since this is a major life altering decision. Basically what I want to do is lower my body fat and build some mass to eat away the rest of this fat on my body. These cycles (either/or) I was told would work....

Winstrol + Deca Stack (8 weeks)- Winstrol/50mg/EOD; Deca/400mg/EOD
    or
    Winstrol + Equipoise Stack (8 weeks)- Winsrtol/50mg/EOD; EQ/300mg/EOD

I also want to work in clembuteral as a fat burner into either of these stacks how should I do it????? I also need help with a diet because I been told that steriods increase your appetite but if thats true I need to know what types of food to eat cause I dont want to put back on that weight in fat since I worked so hard to lose it. Sorry for the long thread I'm just trying to get all the info I can before going through with this. Any help given would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    15% body fat is not fat :P

I'm gonna step out on a limb here and suggest to use Fina for your first cycle (prepares for someone to bite my head off).

Will help you lean up, and put on some solid/hard muscle.

Add in some winny, T3 and Clen to it.

Thats about all you can do to get lean and the fina will keep muscle comming.

P.S.

Researd T3 on the board before thinking of using it.

Thread Information