pyro is offline New Member

1st cycle.. nothing crazy!

hey, im a baseball player, I play SS, im 6'2 160 pounds, im lookin to gain anywere between 10-15lbs. Id like to achieve the ripped look..

what mild-cycle would u recommend?
    and will a mild cycle effect your growth?

help please!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Try doing some research first then get back to us and maybe we can help you.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Hey dude you are obviously new to the board and there is sp much info. that you can find on your own. Also by doing some research you will understand what the people on the board are telling you as far as a cycle goes. I would suggest going to the "Drug Profile" area to get some info on what does what as far as roids go.
    Also try the "Search" button at the top of the screen. Welcome to the board and hope you get as much help from it as I have. It is probably one of the most informative boards around!!!!

actually, i have been doing nothing but researching..i know what steroids are and what they do.. I just dont know what is right for me. I was thinking of deca w/ wintrol but not sure ...

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    This is by no means a flame against you bro, but if you have been doing your research properly, then you should know what roids will "help" give you the results your looking for, or better yet what stack will give you what your looking for not the mention the possible sides that come along with them.

From what im gathering.. you say you know what steroids are and what they do, Well not all roids are created equal, but imo a deca /winny stack will prolly give you the results you are looking for.. im sure your gonna be told to throw some sort of test into that mix as well or to substitute the deca with test... Goodluck.

Oh yeah as im sure you know, diet is big key to achieving the results you want. If your diet sucks your not gonna gain or you might gain the wrong pounds.

Peace out.
    Last edited by BigMike J; 06-30-2002 at 01:57 AM.

thanks mike, its just that i get so many different responses..

someone told me sustanon 250/wintrol would do it,, others told me deca .. and the list goes on...how could i not be confused..?

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Deca /winny is an OK stack. I guess your trying to prevent the progesterone sides (water/fat) from the deca with the winny. I haven't tried that combo- so i can't say how well the winny works in that regard.

but I'd say go for winny 50mgED/EQ 400mg/week even better.
    deffinatley no deca bloat then. And you're looking for the ripped look. and Eq gives the added bonus of serious vascularity. I did 400mg/week and the increased veinage was ridiculous.
    Eq rocks.

try like 10 weeks of Eq@ 400/week with the winny at 50mg/day weeks 1-5 and then again weeks 9-13.

yes, but will i gain any weight.. winny/eq get u ripped ?? i need atleast 10-15 lbs

yes you will gain weight if your diet and training is correct. Eq is primarily an anabolic steroid (weight gain). Winny is there to give a nice added androgenic effect (strength).

for a guy of your height 10-15 lbs should be easily doable on eq/winny IF diet is good. good quality muscle too.
    just make sure you get 300+g of protein/day. also I'd recommend 50mg/day of zinc suppliments. L-glutamine is a must too.

thanks lush..I have protein shakes, and will eat a proper diet. L-glutamine is what exactly..?

Check the suppliments forum for L-glutamine. tons of info on it. but basically it's an essential amino acid. It's also the most plentiful amino acid in muscle.
    It doesn't get absorbed well with protein- like in a shake, so you take it by itself. 10-15g/day.
    It also prevents lactic acid build up, and helps brain functions and all kinds of other good stuff.
    but basically you need it to build muscle.

And enjoy the cycle bro. you're gonna love that Eq.

LOL, i hope so..im still a little nervous.!

Peter is offline Associate Member
    Before you start doing steroids you really have to research this site. I can help you as far as the baseball part goes. I need to know some stuff about you though. How old are you? How long have you been lifting? What level of baseball do you play? And what position do you play? These are all HUGE details in deciding what kind of steroids to do. If you are a pitcher your not ging to want to do a lot of mass building steroids, and you are going to want to do a lot of lifting legs. If you are a position player than that's a diffrent story. Also ifyou are a D1 baseball player like me you can just forget about Deca , it stays in your system for 18 months with would not look good on a drug test. I am a D1 3rd basemen I am on my 1st cycle right now I did sust 250..500 mgs a week and I started out at 6'3 166. I am now 6'3 186, and I'm only on my 6th week out of 10 of the cyce. But let me tell you this my friend.....it does not come easy!!! i havent dranka beer in over 2 months, I lift religously and extremely hard including squats etc....and i eat about 5,000 calories a day. If you decide to do this, you have to be in it 100%...you have to dedicate yourself because this shit is serious. (bu the way im not saying you're not serious I just wanted to give you the warning)
    -pete

Thread Information