ballplayer is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up primo stacked with sust ?

I know you are supposed to take primobolan in 8-10wk cycles but if i'm stacking it with sustanon 1-8wk and bringing the primo in 5-10wks would I still see some nice results from the primo even though its only going to be cyled for 6wks or should I not even bother with it if I'm not going to do it for at least 8 wks? BTW this would be my first cycle ever, 21yrs old, 5'10' 190. I'm looking to put on some 10-15 pounds of good solid mass and then getting cut up so that i get back to looking really vascular.

FLORIDA GATOR is offline Junior Member
    WHAT ARE THE MGS

300mg of sust and 200mg of primo

WHAT ARE YOUR STATS AND IS THIS YOUR FIRST CYCLE???

I WOULD GO 500MGS OF SUST AND ALEAST 400MGS OF PRIMO IT IS MAD$$$$$ FOR PRIMO

yeah i know its expensive that's why i can only take primo in 6wks not 8. Once again this is my first cycle and my stats are listed above as well. Since it is my first cycle i expect to see some great gains from the sust in terms of mass and strength gain but I need something to help cut me up nice and help me keep my gains. My options for this were winny, primo, or equipoise but winny is too expensive and primo is costly also, the equipoise is nice but its hard to find around here.

Thread Information