reps is offline New Member

Question Anabolic ST/ Pain?

Bros, Are you sposed to get pain and soreness from Anabolic ST "Winny" or do I have some dirty gear??? By the way, I am in LOVE WITH MY TRENBOLONE 75!!!
    Grow in Peace..

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    If your talking about joint pains helll yea. Im finishing up my cycle with ** winny and Im taking 100mg ed for 5 weeks and Myjoints all in my body especially in my knees hurt but I been taking glucosimine to help it out a little and it seems to help a tiny bit but yes winny will cause joint pains.

reps is offline New Member
    no , I am sorry , I was talking about pain and soreness at the Injection site..

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i took their suspension, looks identical to their winny cept its in a clear bottle and their winny is in a dark bottle. i had to stop taking the shit bro, i got fever and i have HORRIBLE pain at the injection site. i shot into my right quad and its now 2 weeks later and the pain has just barely subsided. for about 3 days i could hardly walk and another 3-5 days after that it was very difficult. i dunno what their problem is, micocrystalized or whatever, regardless that shit doesn't tickle

dj

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    ive been using it for 5days now and have injected into triceps delts lats and chest.....i do 1/2cc into each side (whatever im working out that day 1/2cc into left pec and 1/2 into my right) and yes it does cause some pain in the inj. site but not to bad. try doing that instead of 1cc into your leg or shoulder or glute or whatever youve been doing (im not sure how or where youve been inj.) by the way how are your results?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I don't get sore with suspension or winny but they make some people very sore...

Thread Information