Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight1811
    Also, federal gov't does not recognize foreign scripts for controlled substances. However, I'm not sure what the state does. Some states might and others might not. I'm not overly familiar with state laws and rules. So, a script from a mexican doctor may help or not when confronted with local PD or stated law enforcement. You gotta check your local laws for that.
    They do if you are continuing treatment started in another country and if the drug is not schedule II or I. SO.... give a mexican doctor $20 and get scripted.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    you would think with the recent bust down there that the borders are being squeezed just as hard for traffic.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    o man i was so confused before i read the date's.
    Is it still legal for you to bring AAS across the border if you follow the guidelines?

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pierrat
    I'm new, and didn't know that i can't post myself as a source.. sorry about that..

spy

I dont know whats worse.. posting his source request or bringing back a totaly worthless thread from four years ago.

akiraproject24 is offline Junior Member
    NOt to mention most of the juice down there is for "animals". Some of us may be able to get away with that description but how do you tell a customs agent an animal med is for your personal use?

billybob13 is offline Banned
    Don't do it; it is illegal and you will get in trouble or arrested. Just because you claim something doesn't make it legal the point is that it is illegal in the U.S. and unless you have a script you will get nailed if for personal use or not.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    i brought gear back from mexico i dont know if ill ever do it agian but all i did was wear some boxer breifs put the gear in a little cotton bag and stuffed my shorts ..i was only able to get 3 vials back but i dont think i would have try to risk more its just not worth it

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Yeah, Kates good like that!
    My son is not going to be happy with you. Kale is his name NOT KATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Froggy is offline Member
    Can a person go into a mexican boarder town...purchase only human-grade steroids ...a 90 day supply...declare at the cross back...and go about their merry way...that is the Question???
    Answer used to be yes...anyone done it lately?

IFIWAS is offline Junior Member
    I have not been able to buy "human" gear there, but have been MANY times to get vet gear with great results.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    My son is not going to be happy with you. Kale is his name NOT KATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    Sorry bro, I was just playin' wit cha!

You won't hold it against me will you Katie?

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    I wonder if there are polics dogs that can sniff out gear like they do drugs?

Smoothb001 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poppapump58
    I just got back from mexico the other day and I found out some pretty cool shit from customs. When I crossed back into the US, I got searched and they found a bottle of dbol on me and I got busted. They just took it away and let me go, thank god. Anyway, the customs people said if I were to claim it, I would have been able to bring it back across with me. They said you can bring steroids back with you if you:

1) Claim it
    2) If it is no more than a personal supply(being one or two vials)

I was shocked when they told me this. They said the law came in effect in January. To make a long story short, yes you can bring back juice across the border if it is a personal supply and you claim it.

Poppapump58

Wait! so why didn't you claim it? my budy brings stuff thru the border at Nogales all the time...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Sorry bro, I was just playin' wit cha!

You won't hold it against me will you Katie?
    Of course not bro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information