Thread: Tren A user

Bizz is offline Associate Member

Tren A user

i just did my first shot of tren this mourning .3ml at 100mg/ml mix with 1ml/prop and .5ml/eq i'm in my 4 week of prop and 6 week of eq on ed shot...i'm gonna pyramide the tren to see the effect/side...

here my question: does your tren hurt?? i had to take a couple break while injecting because of the pain, 1hours after no prob but the 30min after hurt like crasy and im use of the pain/prop...

Bizz

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..MY tren doesn't hurt me..is your's homebrew..Is it made with a kit?...Is it UGL? (Don't post the UGL name just a yes or no answer...)

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

yes it's UGL...that why i'm asking i never heard of tren hurt!

velvetlion is offline Banned
    They may have used too much BA in their mixture. That would cause some excess pain. In general, tren is not that painful of a shot. Prop. is usually much worse.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ...Unless it's a very high concentration, it's could be the BA% as velvetlion stated...
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

still a lot of shot to come so i'll see if it's still the same...i,ll ask my source how mutch BA there in the tren ?...Painfull, prop is candy beside that...

Bizz

gabriel595 is offline Associate Member
    i've heard that sometimes fake tren is really low dosed prop...but you say your tren hurts more than your prop so i don't exactly what to think

Thread Information