jaybird is offline Junior Member

light-headed symptoms and Dbol, for Dbol users?

I have been taking dbol at 20 mg ed. 2x5mg monring, 2X5mg night. for 4 days. About 30 min after taking the pills I have been getting light-headed. It is to the point were I might not take them any more!!!! I know they get you big but this sucks. I know they are real. They are the russian ones Akrikhin, blue label. Has any one else had these symptoms?

BigCheer is offline Junior Member

ME to

I also felt this with liquid D. It was almost like a drunk tired feeling.

jaybird is offline Junior Member
    did it go away after time?

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Ive been fine on them.

Lars is offline New Member
    Dianabol does raise blood pressure and that could be a factor. Not 100% sure though how long it takes before it will show increases, but I know light headedness is a symptom of blood pressure. Maybe just get yourself checked out. I have one at home so I can check myself all the time. It's a good idea to have it around. Are you getting enough liquids?

BigCheer is offline Junior Member
    Yeah it went away after sleep though. I Never thought about the blood pressure though, because i take some ephedrine also which probaly makes it worse.

ValeTudo is offline New Member
    Whenever I've done dbol the same feeling happens to me too. I also do an ECA stack when I lift for the extra kick. What works for me is to make sure I drink enough WATER. I up my water intake to about a gallon and a half a day. I drink it mixed with a little gatorade powder for flavor and of course my cell-tech after the workout (it's 1 million times better!!! LOL) and I always continue to drink water all day. I admit the bathroom get's to be my best friend but it works for me. I just get dehydrated fast whenever I'm on gear so I have to ensure that I get enough water. Good luck.

VT

Thread Information