dee3 is offline New Member

please help with this cycle

hi, im a new member and i need help with this cycle that i am about to start. i have previously done a deca only cycle and later on i did a deca, test cyp cycle. i gained a total of about 20 pounds from both, i didnt take clomid the first time. i have decided to go with sus 250 this time. i was wondering how i should run this cycle. i am including clenbuterol , nolvadex , and clomid. i am 21, 5-4 and i only weigh about 145. i want to put on some mass. i have been working out for about three years now. It would be nice if i could get some ideas and some help on how to run this cycle or if i should add anything to it. thanks

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    if i was you i would just eat till i exploded for about 3 months and lift.
    let the fat fall where it may(if youre that light it probly isn't a problem) and then see how much u gain

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i would hold clen for after cycle
    do sus at 2 amps per week for 8-10 weeks thats 500mg per week
    try to get some dbol for the first 4 weeks at 25-35 mg per day to jump start sus as it takes 3 weeks to start seeing things from sus
    dont do nolvs unless needed--nipples bothering you
    start clomid 3 weeks after last injection at 300mg day 1 then 100mg days 2-7 then 50 mg days 8-14. can use nolvs during this time to counteract any rebound effect that my take place then start clen to cut fat and spare muscle loss

Thread Information