Thread: My Ass Hurts

PUMP is offline Associate Member

My Ass Hurts

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I injected yesterday and my ass feels like there is a small golf ball in it . I will keep all of you posted on how I am doing as the weeks go on. FYI, I am stacking Deca and Portugual Sus. 250.

Pump

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    That is very normal bro, better get used to it. Make sure you are using the right size pinz, 23g 1.5" for glutes. Might help also if you take a hot shower and massage the site---but im sure you already knew this from your research, right?
    -Cy

hitnyajunk08 is offline Junior Member
    I always use 1" pinz for everywhere including glutes. I have 10.4 % bf, just got measured the other day, dont feel it is necessary for that size pin if your body fat is low enough.

PUMP is offline Associate Member
    IronCy, I heard about the shower. My buddy told me the same thing. I did shower about 20 min. prior and the injection didn't hurt, but this morning it feels like I got kicked there. I'm real excited about my cycle. I know you should start off with a lower dossage if this is your first cycle...but do you think I will get good results with 1 cc of Deca 30 and 1 amp of Port Sus 250 per week?

Pump

Thread Information