LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Read & Reply ASAP please!!!

Hey guys, I didn't want to post this under my Diary, because I did not want that thread to get off topic, however, I need some help...

Ok, this happened pretty short notice, but I am going on a cruise July 28th. It is a 7 day cruise, leaves on a Sunday, and comes back the following Sunday.....Now, you guys are prolly thinking " whats the problem? This guy is going on a awesome vacation!!!! ". Well, the problem is I am in the middle of my cycle...I am just starting week 4 today.

By July 28th, I'll JUST be starting my Winstrol , and have to take injections EVERYDAY. So, I would have to bring all my gear on the boat, or bring syringes already filled with my gear....Either way, I have to bring like 7-9 shots on board...Winstrol everyday, and the t200/EQ shots on Monday and Thursday.....

What do you guys think? How can I go about this? Any suggestions?

P.S. The cruise has a HUGE nice gym, so I can definitely get very clean workouts in still, thats not what I'm worried about...Also, TONS of food, perfect place to grow!!!!!

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    check your messages.

Thank you for the help VegasKid.

I want to also mention that I did just get back from a cruise a few months ago. I had no problems with customs/xrays, etc. I did not bring vials on board, but did bring back lots of Clen , etc from Mexico.

I am assuming if I stick all the gear in my luggage, I should be fine, and just securely package it like Vegas recommended. I don't think there should be a problem, but would like to hear opinions.

Thanx guys!!!!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yep also bro just take one syringe and the bottle of winny and drink it if u want it will cut down on the syringes .then when u get back u can stert to hit just a thought.

big N, aren't there a lot of studies showing that it is 34% LESS effective when drank?

I thought I read that somewhere....I don't think I should have a problem if I package it up well, and stuff it in with my luggage. Should be just fine....I'm assuming..then as I use the pins, I can just throw them overboard....easy disposal.....

Thank you for the advice, certainly not a bad idea....but would like to hear opinions on this...

Jayflex is offline Banned
    Don't dronk it. Its a waste of good gear. Use the syringes.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Don't throw them in the ocean, take them with you to port and dispose of them there. Lots of people work on a ship and they don't like people throwing anything overboard.

IneedSomeAShelp is offline New Member
    I need help to bros. I am in Puerto Vallarta Mexico, getting juices here and I am trying to figure out the best way to get them home. I was thinking sending them to myself via DHL, in sanitized shampoo bottles, or maybe listerine bottles, not sure how to get it home, does anyone have any shipping advice for me. The prices are much better here than I can get in the US, how should I go about getting the shit home?
    please help me asap.

PS- what is clen ?

Thread Information