Designer labs blends

I got this guy who I go to who puts together these blends that are pretty good but I wanted to know which one to go with for my first cycle. All blends come in 100cc amp vials.
    The first blend is:
    (400mg/ml 200mg cyp + 200mg deca ) inj 1 a week
    which goes for $100.00 or I can go with the
    (400mg/ml 200mg propinate + 200mg durabolin ) inj. eod
    which also goes for $100.00

Im 6'4 240 18%bf been lifting for about 3 years naturally and want to take my 1st cycle. How many of these should I grab to see results. Im thinking one or two of these won't do much. Im looking to put on quality mass.. not as much quantity.. I want to get bigger but I want it to stay.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I think you meant 10cc vials.....400mg/ml is gonna be painful with anything you take, ESPECIALLY the prop mix. I would avoid deca b/c of how harsh it is with the hpta bro and the number of weekly injects you wish to do is entirely up to you.

sorry.. I meant 10cc's
    avoid deca all together? I thought deca is one of the safest on the market? When you say painful, is that due to the # of hits Im gonna have to take or is it that the test is water based? (I think that's right) sorry for the elementary questions. Im just getting back into the swing of the lingo..

NLM

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Painfull b/c you will be injecting ALOT of alcohol into your muscles....deca is okay but IMO eq is MUCH safer and the sides can be controlled by anti e's where as w/deca they cannot.

what about this blend.. what do you think?

(275mg/ml__ 75mg Fina, 100mg suspension, 50mg dura, 50mg primo)

If Im getting them in 10cc vials, how many vials would it take to complete a 10 week cycle and see results? also which anti's estros will I need to grab?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I would shy away from rebottled gear. It isn't as safe and none of his products have been tested so you really don't know what you are getting. I am leery of it cause he has masteron in one of his blends and it threw up a red flag...

so what can you recommend as a suitable 1st timer cycle with quality mass rather than quantity being the concern? I would do a beginner search but Im a big guy as is an the doses are usually to weak IMO.

NLM

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Ive heard awesome things about thier 40mg Anavars. I have also read good things about thier mixes. I ordered some of thier Anavars and T3 for a future cutting cycle, I'll probably get thier Fina and Prop also, so we'll see how it goes.

I would go with the cyp/deca mix. Just take 2 shots a week and you should see good results. Throw in 30mg ED of Dbol and you'll be lovin life

Sounds liek a plan hit. Let me know how that turns out and I will do the same..

Hey hit,

If Im looking to do a 10 week cycle of the blends, If I go with the cyp/deca , how many should I grab to make sure I can complete the cycle? they come in 10cc vials. What anti estros' do you recommend?

NLM

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    U should get 2 vials.

Id recommend getting Arimidex for an anti-e. At those doses, you shouldnt need more than .5mg ED of Arimidex

.5mg arimidex .. the one's Im getting are in 1mg pills. Should I take 1 eod or split them and take them in equal doses of .5 ed?

What about clomid for post cycle?

NLM

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    0.5 mg eod should be enough.

Thread Information