Thread: Help A Bro!

GIMMIE'50ft. is offline New Member

Wink Help A Bro!

OK I'm into my second week of my Sust/Deca routine. Running the Test at 600mg/wk and Deca at 300mg/wk. I need to put together the last half of my stack. I think I will run the Sust at 600 a week for one more week then go to 400 a week. My reasoning is that the Deca will start to kick in after next week. So I need some ideas on what to finish up with. I'm leaning towards some oral Winny simply so I dont have to shoot everyday. EQ is an option depending on results from the Test and Nandro, so whats a EQ dosage to finish off a 12 weeker. By my calculations my Sust will run out after 8 weeks and Deca 10 weeks. Besides the Sust hurting like shit what other probs needing ancillaries should I beware of with this combo. For sure Clomid i know, what about anti Gyno. And can someone give me a link to a good thread about Gyno I hate wading through BS for hours looking for info. As for why I dont have all the gear I need, I was just securing my source and hes super fast so no worries. 6'2 190 >15% bf looking for lean mass but not going to use any thyroid meds or fat burners, really don't need any metabolic help. Working out 4 times a week (not just on gear), and taking in 3-4000 calories which I hope will increase with harder training. Also I am not really keeping track of protein intake I try to eat high protein low fat but I do not take protein sups. My question is; does a well rounded diet (food pyramid + a few extra of each serving) with hardly any empty calories provide enough protein for me. Generally speaking. Yes I read through this board, I know about AS, its not my first cycle and Im not a teen. So now you can give me an honest opinion

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    dude you are young, so dont give anyone the run around. The way you have it is fine... 600 test and i would up deca to 400or500mg for the cycle.... winny the last weeks sounds good to me... if you want to cut up after cycle use clen before,during,after clomid therarpy (IMO - 2on/2off).
    if i were you i would be taking 25-50mg of proviron ED with this cycle, PLEASE PLEASE have nolva on hand.
    What else do you need, make the post a bit shorter and to the point.
    peace
    MM

GIMMIE'50ft. is offline New Member

Question OK

I know Im young, good. Im just not young and stupid and naive. I've trained half my life blah blah blah. N E ways. OK so I need Nolvadex cool, thats to help toxin levels and arteries correct? How much Winny, 50 mg/ED week 8-12? If thats your pic we have similar physiques. Big chest and shoulders and skinny waist, my traps are just rubber bands compared to yours, awesome body man! I think I'll be happy with this routine next go round I'll be even more knowledgeable so this info is priceless being personal.

Thread Information