Butch is offline Anabolic Member

If you were a good chemist....could you make your own Winny?

I just spoke with one of my friends who says that he knows a guy who is a chemist and avid gear hound. He makes his own Winny. Is this possible? If you knew the ingredients would it be easy to make? Also, he said that tthe pills are 10mgs at $2.50 per pill.

If anyone knows about this let me know what you think or heard.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

well

it's been known to happen

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    2.50 a pill?dude break out the vaseline ouch!

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    most as are pretty easy to make. take it from me...i am a chemist. BS chemistry and physics (LSU), PhD polymer science and engineering (UMass), and right now i am doing postdoctoral research at Cornell U.

All the AS are old technology. Just steroid (as in the backbone) cholesteric chemistry. While the AS themselves are regulated, the precursors can't be cause they are the starting materials for thousands of compounds. Its easy enough to just look up the proper synthesis. The only problem is that other people in the lab may start to wonder.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    yes, some guys make their own prop, winny and a few other things...

jaybird is offline Junior Member
    It can be done. The major problem is that the person making winny doesn't know if their final product is winny. With out going in to to much detail ( I am a chemical engineer). When a set of chemical reactions take place there can be more than one product at the end of each step. This effect can snow ball. A good chemist, is one that can control this snow ball effect. There are ways to test a compound ( end product-winny) to tell if its pure. Its: melting point, solubilty in solution, ect. The best and most acurate way is to use an IR (infered) spectrem or NMR (nuclear magnetic) spectrem. These tools cost hunderds of thousands of dollars. The only place to find them are chemical companies and universities. I would take the pills only if they were run through these specs. and the result proved to be winny.If you have access to these machines, you need to look up a print out of a true IR and NMR spec. for winny. Compaire it to the one that was run on your friend's friend's winny and if they are exact swallow them babies!!! You should read up on IR ,NMR specs. first before you do this!!!!! RESEARCH BRO
    Last edited by jaybird; 07-01-2002 at 04:54 PM.

Damn there are some smart bro here. Thanks guys! I will let him know. I tried to talk him inot doing the same shit I am doing. But he thinks this is better. I'm going to talk to him tonight. I will try to pry him away from this.

Plus, I thought that price was high. $2.50 a pill, f*cking outragous.

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    2.50 a pill is steep, your better off buying it
    peace

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    Ir and NMR are good, unfortunately, most AS have diluents. Orals have starch of some other as a binder, and injectibles usually oil. winny is a suspension in water so you are good to go, unless there is a surfactant (I am unsure). what this means is that you have to purify to get a reliable spectra. You are probably better off doin GC-MS as this purifies the compound before analyzing. Either that or use any of the other various chromatography coupled techniques.

Mike is offline Retired SuperMod
    When you hear about this 9 times out of ten your hearing about someone who takes the RAW cmopound and makes a pill or injectable - different than making it from scratch and relatively easy

Mike where the heck have you been. I havn't seen you here for a long as time. Or maybe I havn't seen any of your posts. It's good to hear from you.

So you are saying that it's kind of like crack dealers? They melt the coke down and add some baking powder and sell the rock.

EXACTLY butch! lol

Hey bud - sorry I had been out for some time - no I am not the latest informant or scammer and no I don't have some dual steroid selling identity LOL just got real busy with life and some other things and had to take it easy here fo a bit - but coming back!!! Been back a couple weeks but spendnig time catching up on PMs etc

Well shit its good to have you back. I will try not to overwhelm you with PM's asking you for your expertise on certain subject matters.

Hope all is well. Hows the lifting going? You been keeping up on it? Talk to you soon!

I wish brother - hurt my back and started a new job but getting back in now - I am a TINY PUSSY though!!!! ARGH it's killing me - taking some prop just for instant gratification to get over the humiliation phase of starting back up

Thread Information