FLORIDA GATOR is offline Junior Member

mass diet questions

I AM STARTING A MASS CYCLE SOON, BUT I WAS WONDERING IF THE ROUTINE I AM ON NOW I CAN USE ON MY UP COMMING CYCLE AND SHOULD I LOSS ANY OF MY CUTS???

MEALS
    1 GAINER SHAKE
    2 TWO TURCKY PATTIES ON BREAD
    3 TUNA AND NOODLES
    4 PRE WORKOUT MEAL 2 CUPS OF MILK 2%
    5 POST WORK OUT CELLTECH
    6 THEN GAINER PROTIEN SHAKE
    7 STEAK AND MASHED POTATOS
    8 NIGHT TIME SHAKE..
    CALS AROUND 3000 TO 4000 PRO 200 TO 250
    CRDS 300 TO 350
    MY STATS 5'10 168 VERY LEAN... THANKS GUYS

Ott924 is offline New Member

Re: mass diet questions

Originally posted by FLORIDA GATOR
    I AM STARTING A MASS CYCLE SOON, BUT I WAS WONDERING IF THE ROUTINE I AM ON NOW I CAN USE ON MY UP COMMING CYCLE AND SHOULD I LOSS ANY OF MY CUTS???

MEALS
    1 GAINER SHAKE
    2 TWO TURCKY PATTIES ON BREAD
    3 TUNA AND NOODLES
    4 PRE WORKOUT MEAL 2 CUPS OF MILK 2%
    5 POST WORK OUT CELLTECH
    6 THEN GAINER PROTIEN SHAKE
    7 STEAK AND MASHED POTATOS
    8 NIGHT TIME SHAKE..
    CALS AROUND 3000 TO 4000 PRO 200 TO 250
    CRDS 300 TO 350
    MY STATS 5'10 168 VERY LEAN... THANKS GUYS
    Whatup Gator,

Which gainer shakes are ya drinkin?? I tried them once, but one serving was like a blender and half full of chocolate...Couln't handle it- anyways...... I'm thinkin you might need some more real food in there- maybee some egg whites in the morning... I have a hard time eating enough cals during the day- one reason I will prob hit up a cycle with EQ- I hear it makes you EAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!

Ott PS- We own you.. . . . . FSUUUUUUU BABY

FSU LOL!!!! ANYONE ELSE GOT ANYTHING TO SAY

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Theres a drink made my American Body Building called XXL Extreme ... has 1100 calories and 50 grams of protein .. i usually drink one of those after my workout and a myoplex before i go to bed ... been doing that everyday and eating a ton of food while on my deca /test/dbol cycle and so far i am real pleased with the results ...

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    I agree the XXLs are the way to go...quick 1100 cals. I used to pound one right after a workout then one 1 hour later. GREAT RESULTS...I also sipped a blue thinder during my workout...still do the BLUE THUNDER.

MORBID-ANGEL is offline New Member
    Guys...what about Optimum's Mighty 1 3000 weight gainer??
    Is it a good weight gainer ??

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by Steak Helmet
    I agree the XXLs are the way to go...quick 1100 cals. I used to pound one right after a workout then one 1 hour later. GREAT RESULTS...I also sipped a blue thinder during my workout...still do the BLUE THUNDER.
    you may also want to warn him too though...that if his body is not used to the high amounts of carbs and Cals, if he pounds it, i GAURENTEE 1 hour later hes gonna be on the can for a good 45 mins straight...
    He has to work his body up to that otherwise its gonna work as a laxative and do the opposite of what he wants it to do.

OK ANYTHING ELSE

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Wud Up Gator!

It sounds to me like you want to gain some mass without losing those hard earned cuts. Well, what i would do is try to consume most (if not all) carbs by around 4:00pm or if you lift later in the day then consume all your carbs by your post-workout meal. Then all meals and shakes after that should be high in protein and some of the good fats, but the carbs should be zero (or really low). This will help you to stay a bit more leaner while on a bulking cycle.

Hope this helps you bro

THANKS AZ FOR THAT BUT I LIFT IN THE MORNING SOMETIMES AND A NIGHT SOMETIMES SO WHAT SHOULD I DO??? I HAVE LIFTED A LONG TIME BUT NEVER REALLY TRYED BULKING???

PS AZ CHECK YOUR PM'S

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Gator,

If you lift in the morning on one day then just stop consuming your carbs by around 4:00pm or ealier if you want. (depending on what time of day you begin to rest and relax)

If you lift in the evening one day then eat up to your daily carb intake; minus 100 grams. (ex: if you consume 400 grams of carbs ED, then on that day eat 300 grams of carbs from the time you wake up to around 2:00pm then after your workout consume the remaining 100 grams of carbs cause you body will imediately absorb & utilize them properly) From 2:00pm until your workout try to consume only protein and good fats with minimal (or zero) carb intake.

Hope that helps you out bro......PM me if you still got questions

NoLimits is offline Member
    Gator... the reality is that if you are trying to bulk, eat! Try to use real food. The cleaner you keep your calories, the less fat you will gain. But you will gain some fat when bulking. Also, add Flax oil to your protein shakes. Keep a container of raw nuts around with you all the time and munch on them (unsalted almonds, walnuts, & sunflower seeds). But do try and use food as much as possible! (egg whites, ground turkey, natural peanut butter, tuna, chicken, salmon, lean steak, brown rice, red potatos, oatmeal, yams)

Thread Information