psychopath is offline Junior Member

To Do Or Not To Do...?

After reevaluating my situation, i decided to change my cycle a little bit. I was originally going to do enthanate at 500-600mg/week and eq 400mg/week for 10 weeks followed by tren eod from weeks 6-12 with clomid post cycle. However i really dont want to get that water retention bloat look because we all know it is the summer. However, i do know water retention is inevitable and unavoidable to an extent while using almost any steroid compound w/ its few exceptions (winny/fina etc). Instead of enth. i was going to switch to sust. 250 by Org. at 500mg/weeks 1-5, and 750mg/weeks 6-10. i read that sustanon retains the least water(other than prop. alone), and esp stacked w/ eq and ultimately tren, will keep the water retention to an absolute minimum. My diet and training will be very strict (i even go as far as keep a diet and training log) and i take creatine/glutamine/whey protein and night time protein complexes. This will be my third cycle, and both times before i used test. My buddy will be doing just sust (same format) and tren (6-12 eod as well) and it will be his second. Our stats are very similar, myself at 5'9" 180 under 12% b/f, and my buddy at 5'8" 175 under 13% b/f. My question to those who read this is, am i making the right decision as far as switching the types of tests in order to reduce the water retention and facilitate more quality gains and reduce the storage of bodyfat, if not lose some b/f in the process. And more importantly, will the increase from 500mg/weeks 1-5 to 750mg/weeks 6-10, be a waste and the benefits outweigh the side effects or will it actually be beneficial to bump the dosage up at that point. Taking into consideration all the facts i would appreciate any suggestions or comments. Thanx again to everyone who takes the time to read these and reply and to those who read these and learn, such as myself.

Psycho

bump

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    personally If I was you instead of increasing dosage towards the end I would frontload it, towards the end of your cycle you are adding fina and that will make up for the lost 250 mg of sust that you had before. Frontload sus at 750 then switch to 500 once using fina. Or you can stick with the test E and use the fina at the beginning and end of cycle. I have friends who do this and get rather swell results with little bloat, most of the time anyway. well what I mean is do test E 1-10 and fina weeks 1-4 and 7-12. All the while using beautiful Eq @ 400 mg/wk for 10-12 weeks. peace

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Im not sure about the side effects and liver values for doing fina weeks 1-4 and weeks 7-12 but I do know that the side effects were not noticable if their is any,as for internal and problems down the road, possible?maybe. probable? hell no.

Thanx for the reply st82, Ive heard about doing fina at the beginning and the end, it can act as a "d-bol" in the beginning and a "winny" at the end. And the kool thing is, I'll be ordering some fina this week, and me and my father, lol, will be sitting down and making some up! Somewhat of a bonding session if you will, i love it! Anyways, if i dont do the tren in the beginning but frontload the test, will it still take 4-5 weeks to kick in while using sustanon seeing that it has about 90mg of fast acting esters per shot? or will i still have to throw in something to kick start the cycle if i want to see immediate results. Thanx

Psycho

That's a good question. there might not be any need to frontload nor jumpstart with anything being that your using sust and it has the fast acting esters. ill bump it for you though.good luck bro

Thanx st82. bump

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    The best advice I can give is get some arimidex , 0.5 mg eod; and drink tons of water.

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Frontloading the Sus is a good idea IMO. But it will still take about 3-5 weeks to kick in. Depending on how your body reacts to Sus some kicks in quicker & for others it take a little longer.

IMO...I would run the Fina at the end of the cycle weeks 8-13 @ 75mg/ED (i've heard many yeild better results with ED injects) Running Fina 3 weeks past EQ/Sus will allow you to start clomid therapy 3 days after you last Fina inject

If you are worried about too much bloat then maybe you should look into running some letrozole , arimidex , or proviron throughtout the cycle. This will help to keep bloat to a minimum and also keep estrogen conversions low, hence gyno will have a HARDER time showing its dirty face around while on these anti-e's.

Keep us posted on what you decide to go with bro.
    Good luck!

Thanx everyone for the suggestions. I can deal with a little bloat because it will make me look bigger. I'm fairly lean and i do interval training six days a week so i dont feel i will gain fat or much water because i keep a clean diet and exercise daily. However, i havent had a problem with gyno as of yet, and i have taken d-bols, test, winny, and tren in the past. Do i have to worry about this now even tho i have yet to get it in the past? or does it just sometimes happen no matter what. my friends have gotten it on just deca , and ive done test and dbols together and nothing. Maybe im lucky.. hee hee. Thanx all and ill keep you posted on my decisions and ultimately on my results!

Thread Information