jboy is offline New Member

sustanon & clomid

i have decided to do a cycle of sustanon and i just recieved it today. i did not order any clomid because i didn't think i needed it since i was only going to take 250mg about every 10 days but after doing more research would i be smart to post with clomid and wait to start my sustanon after i get it.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    You still need clomid. Why? Because even at 250mg every 10 days your natural test will be shut down. Get it first, then start the cycle.

solid90062 is offline Member
    even though i assume you are a newbie up your sustanon dosage to 500 per week. you'll be happier with the results in my opinion.

Chach is offline Associate Member
    bro dont start the cycle till you get the clomid.....IMO....ur only going to need 36 pills....

yes, i am a newbie and thanks for the advice. i will wait until i get the clomid before starting.

irish4life is offline Junior Member
    I agree with solid i dont think you will be to happy with 250mgs every 10 days i would up to at least 250mgs every 5 days and if you could like solid suggested 500mgs a wk would be ideal even for a first timer. JMO

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    These guys speak the truth...get ALL gear before beginning anything. also you should really think about upping the doseage to 500. Even if this is your first cycle, 500 is safe IMO. Although you should see some good gains from a 250 per week cycle of Sus. My first cycle was 250 per week of Sus. I worked out hard ate clean and was satisfied with what was accomplished and kept!

juice man said i would need 36 pills of clomid, when would i start to take them and at what dosage.

combolic is offline Junior Member
    It should look something like this: 300mg Day 1, 100mg for 10 days, 50mg for 10 days = 36 x 50mg tabs.

You start 3 weeks after last injection.

Thread Information