Jaguar is offline Associate Member

Test Not Recomended for Virgin AS User??

Hey Guys..

I know everyone here on the boards pretty much all agree with the fact that Test is a must in all cycles (even for beginners)

I was just curious to know why in the Drug profiles, they strongly recomend that all guys new to AS do not/ and should not take Test in there cycle... as they believe its not needed at this early stage??

Like I was planning a Either Test Prop or Sust cycle with Eq and Primo Depot(either using primo depot or Winny, cant make up my bloddy mind )

following the Drug profiles recomendation it would mean I should do like a Dbol 1-4, then Eq and Primo week 1-10 cycle instead...

Was just after people's opinions on whether it is wise/not wise to use Test in your first cycle like the Profiles say..

Thanks in advance all

Jaguar

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    test, when takin in relatively small dosages, has little side effects if any. But on the other side of the story- test, when takin in relatively small dosages, has little positive effects as well. To benefit to the greatest of your body's ability a first time user needs to have 250 mg of test/ wk. Your body naturally produces 70mg of test/wk. Once you have foreign test substance in your body the natural test procuction temporarily shuts down. If you take in 400mg of foreign test per week minus body's natural production that equals 330 mg of test per week. Then you have to calculate your test's default which is usually 40mg/cc. So subtract gross amount of 330 mg of test minus the fuck up of Brovel. ect. ect. and it equals a beautiful 250 mg of test per week. Bravo Bravo.

Now on what you asked? I have no fuckin clue

ulter is offline Associate Member
    I don't know what profiles you're referring to but that's just plain silly. Test is the only hormone we use that your body can't live without, so why would anyone say it's the most dangerous. Everyone should start with test and then again any time they cycle. In other words, use test.

Fish is offline Junior Member
    If you take in 400mg of foreign test per week minus body's natural production that equals 330 mg of test per week. Then you have to calculate your test's default which is usually 40mg/cc. So subtract gross amount of 330 mg of test minus the fuck up of Brovel. ect. ect. and it equals a beautiful 250 mg of test per week. Bravo Bravo.

Now on what you asked? I have no fuckin clue [/B][/QUOTE]

Why do you figure in the body's natural test levels? When the subjects natural test shuts down you still have 400 mg of foreign test. The subject is taking 400 mg not 330 mg. Before the natural test shuts down you have 470 mg (according your estimate of 70mg/wk). Once the shut down comes along that leaves you with 400mg.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    yes good observation Fish. The point I was trying to make is that your body needs to have a net efficiency of 250mg per week to utilize the most out of your cycle. So let me re-figure this. 470mg minus natty test equals 400 mg minus 120mg default of 2 cc's of vet test equals 280. which is 30mg/wk over what is recommended. So in all essence for a first time user 400 mg is ideal

In Reply to ulter..

I got the information directly from the Anabolicreview.com Drug profiles on the main page...

I got some quotes from there for you to show what I mean..

This is from the Enanthate profile:
    "Despite this we recommend that steroid novices stay away from all testosterone compounds. To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect"

This is from the Sustanon 250 profile:
    "At this point we would like to emphasize once more that steroid novices should stay away from all testoster-one compounds since, at this time, they simply do not need them"

Those are examples of what I was talking about mate...

So was just after people's opinions on whether they agreed with this etc..

Thanks again all

Jaguar

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd for sure use test in your first cycle. Can't go wrong - well you can, but you know how to avoid that I should expect. I would opt for somehting like enathate or cyp personally.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't believe the calculations work like that. Perhaps your calculations are close (in some ways) to what happens with a FAST-acting test like Propionate , which is in and out of your body quickly (duration of effect of 1 - 2 days). But, your calculations are definitely not correct when it comes to long-lasting test esters like Cypionate (Cyp) or Enanthate .

I'm taking 200-250mg per week of test cyp. Because Cyp is a long lasting testosterone ester, it builds up in your system. When tested, my testosterone blood levels were extremely high--I have enough test in my system at these low doses to take care of my body's natural needs and to build muscle at an accelerated rate.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 07-02-2002 at 09:48 AM.

those profiles are still giving info like that???
    bro... test like sustanon and deca is great first cycle IMO

Thanks for all the Replies fella's

Yer I just thought it was strange when I read the Profiles, as it totally contadicted what people on the Board said to do

Ahhh yeh Fast Results I think Sustanon is the test i will use for my first cycle... Was originally planning to do Test Prop.. but seeing it will be my first ever cycle, I think limiting the Amount of injections might be wise, and this way I can mix my Sustanon and Eq injections, and save my arse on any excess pain

Hey would you guys recomended using Dbol in a cycle that already includes sust?? (as I know sust pretty much kicks in straight away, so would I be just wasting money using the Dbol as well??)

Was thinking of running the cycle somthing like this

Week 1-4 Dbol (not sure on dosage yet)
    Week 1-10 Sustanon 300-400mg/wk (or even 5-10 seeing the dbol kicks starts?)
    Week 1-10 Eq 400 mg/wk
    taking .25mg Armidex ED to keep water retention from dbol low...

Would you guys recomend adding either Primo Depot or Winny to to end? or do you think this would be enough seeing it is my first ever cycle...

My stats are 6"0, about 220pds now, be about 225-230 come cycle hopefully, 20 years old (will be about to turn 21 when cycle starts), bf% around 10-12% .. Looking to just add some quality lean mass, (would be extatic with 20pds(or more) , but still happy with 15-18, while trying to keep water retention down and keep bf% steady..

Thanks in advance guys, appreciate it.

Jaguar
    Last edited by Jaguar; 07-02-2002 at 10:37 AM.

Strutt is offline Junior Member
    You want to weigh in at 225-230 lean and you are already 220? I don't see why you want the Dbol in there. Unless you are at your genetic potential, you should be able to put on lean quality mass and hit AT LEAST 5-10 pounds from just the Eq and Test.

Thanks for reply Strutt...

Yer sorry mate I wasent very clear in my post, my apologies..

Meant I was hoping to weigh 225-230 naturally before the cycle actually started (not starting it for 2 or 3 months i dont think)

Would be over the moon if I could add 20lbs or even slightly more if its lean, but know this might not be possible.. and would be happy with 15-18... but the bigger then better i spose

Thanks in advance for the help guys

Jaguar

Thread Information