Thread: lower back pain

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

lower back pain

Hey guys Im fifnishing my cycle with winny ** 50 mg ed and have one week left. My lower back is hurting and yes i been taking milk thistles but just wanted to know if it would be good idea to stop the cycle and next week will be 3 weeks after my last eq/ test injection so I will start clomids. I just wanted know if this could be my liver or just lower back strains from being active. thanx bros

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I don't think lower back will be your liver. Kidneys are the likely source.
    Check your water intake, and your urine color.
    If you urine is really dark and your getting sufficient water intake, you might be on the verge of a stone.
    I would suggest 2 gallons of water a day on orals, how much ya gettin?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    What are you taking? test/eq/winny? Could very well be back pumps. Up the water intake. How much are you currently drinking?

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Ranger I have the same problem. Sometimes it hurts so bad I can't even walk. I am on a test/deca /winny cycle. My cycle is 3/4 of the way done. I guess I am not drinking enough water. However, it may also be that I am lifting too much weight (for myself). Let me now if this thing with your back gets any better. Mine has been hurting for the past two weeks.

Tystick is offline Junior Member
    If it is kidney pain, does your back constantly hurt? Because I have a pain in my lower back for the past two days. I have been taking ref-b. My water intake is good at 1 0z per pound, it only hurts when I move in certain spots.

THAT is most likely back pumps. Sit bent forward for awhile and it'll start stinging like a bitch and you'll know it's pumps. Try deadlifts as well.

Originally posted by Tystick
    If it is kidney pain, does your back constantly hurt? Because I have a pain in my lower back for the past two days. I have been taking ref-b. My water intake is good at 1 0z per pound, it only hurts when I move in certain spots.

Originally posted by Nathan
    What are you taking? test/eq/winny? Could very well be back pumps. Up the water intake. How much are you currently drinking?
    I been drinking at least a gallon a day but while Im home on weekends I dont drink enough water. My urine isnt dark but just a mild yellow color to it. Is it ok to fifnish my winnys up for one more week? thanx for the replies bros

Originally posted by rangerdudeleads

I been drinking at least a gallon a day but while Im home on weekends I dont drink enough water. My urine isnt dark but just a mild yellow color to it. Is it ok to fifnish my winnys up for one more week? thanx for the replies bros
    It's your call of course but I'd try and determine if they are back pumps first. If so, then sure finish up with winny. Try doubling your water intake and see how it goes. If you don't think you can drink more water, then get off the winny IMO.

Originally posted by Nathan

It's your call of course but I'd try and determine if they are back pumps first. If so, then sure finish up with winny. Try doubling your water intake and see how it goes. If you don't think you can drink more water, then get off the winny IMO.
    Ok bro Ill try to drink more water and see if that helps out but like you said it may be back pumps but thanx bro.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Probably a back pump, normal sometime but a pain in the ass.

Do know if it is, just go out and work out a bit, in 10 min you will feel it right away

Thread Information