Luke is offline Associate Member

So far T3 is doing nothing!!!

I've been taking T3 now for 10 days. I went from 25mcg/day to 75-100mcg/day. I'm getting no sweating and no shaking. This are the Greek T3-50 pink tabs. But not even that.. my bf did not change and I didn't loose any pounds. I've cut my calories to below BMR and doing half hour of cardio each day. I'm also taking ECA with it. 10 days - no results... :-(

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    You shouldnt ever feel shaking with t3 and alot of people dont sweat off of it. i seem to but alot of people i read dont.

is this your first cycle?

whats your stats at?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I was sweating alot the first time I used T3 but I am using th same one's now and not sweating...

Originally posted by Buddha_Red
    You shouldnt ever feel shaking with t3 and alot of people dont sweat off of it. i seem to but alot of people i read dont.

is this your first cycle?

whats your stats at?
    It's my first T3 cycle. Second AS cycle.

The total cycle was:
    Week 1-8: Sus250 at 250/week
    Week 1-8: Test Cyp (Testex) at 250/week
    Week 1-6: Fina at 75 eod
    Week 5-8: Winstrol at 25 ed (orally)
    Week 5-8: T3 - 50% time spend on bumping up and staying at max (100 mcg/day), rest of time (3 weeks)(starting next week) will be spent on coming off it (decreasing dose by half every 5 days till I reach 12.5).

Stats:
    26 yrs, 180lbs, bf around 14%

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Dude, you just described almost my exact cycle accept my doses of everything were doubled (accept the T3, I went to 100mcg's for 14 days) I'm just now finished my taper and I didn't see SHIT from it, NOTHING. I have the same brand as you as well. I did get night sweats sometimes, nothing bad just moist. The end result, a 3lb loss in wieght, that in my mind is not worth it to fuck with my thyroid. I've always been more tolerant to most ANY drug than most for some reason but I don't think I'll waste my time with T3 again.

A sidebar, clen has lost all effect for me. I took 14 today and didn't get ANY shakes and could have taken a nap at ANY time. My body is freaking wierd I guess.

DMX

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Dude, I really didnt see any results from T3 either. I thing T3 is overrated.

i guess it depends on the person. it is working great for me, but then again i havent taken a real AS cycle

Maybe we just have the shitty Greek brand... maybe others work better...

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Using the same greek, sweating a bit, 3rd week now nothing so far I only look flat anf fugly

Everyone make sure to know that you have to hit the cardio hardcore to really burn fat. Im speaking more to the newbie that is reading this instead of yall.

No pill will shed the fat alone, a combo of weights,cardio and diet will do the magic, the T3 just helps me to burn it a bit faster.

Anyone here used Xenical for fat loss? Do you think they work? Or are OK to use with AS?

It's T3-50, made in Greece

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Just wanted to let you guys know that T3 is overrated big time. I have talked to alot of bb's at my gym that have been onto this game for years. They all had to say the same thing you have to really hit it hard too see big time results anywhere from 200-250mcg/day before shows to really lean out. I went as high as 150mcg and had awesome results. I did sweat alot even when i was not working out however i did not get shaky hands. Try to bump up to at least 125-150mcg then youll see some fat burning for sure. I have not tried the T3 from greece but i can tell you the RussianT3 works very good.

BIG R is offline Member
    Luke,

10 days? Give yourself at least a month to notice a difference. You are looking at losing a 1.5lbs a week. If you are dropping faster than that it is becasue you are losing muscle and water rather than fat. The T3 is not going to transform you. Trust me I'm one of the guys that has taken the stage ripped........lots of times. T3 was a part of the program but not so much as diet and the cardio. Diet is hard....... Give yourself a little time. You are young and your body will respond quick....just not in 10 days. Oh, and don't listen to guys that say they have talked to OTHER guys, and OTHER guys, and they told me.......... that........ WHATEVER! I've done it and I can tell you all you need to know about how to get ripped fast.

R

psychopath is offline Junior Member
    Myself and my buddy both used Cynomel from Mexico, im not sure of the brand but it worked well, i stacked it with the latter part of my tren /winny cycle and it worked great. I went on vacation for the weekend and ended up eating like a horse. Mustve gained like 5 lbs. in three days, lol. Anyways i bounced back so quick and more with the stuff. i only went up to 100mcg/day too cuz i thought any higher would kill me, lol. I sweat like crazy, but no shakes. I didnt have a rebound effect either, im actually still losing fat naturally now with just proper diet and training so i do firmly agree that nothing will work unless you already have your diet, cardio and training down pat. The Cynomel was dirt cheap too. hope this helps seeing im only a newbie. Thanx

Psycho

roch is offline Member
    I got some stuff from mex called spiropent, which is supposed to be T3. The lady at the counter told me the Cynomel was not the same as the spiropent. So am I taking the wrong stuff? This is in dosages of .03 mcg.

Roch

psychopath is offline Junior Member
    i thought spiropent was a type of clenbuterol , i ordered some from a friend and i took it, it was 10 tabs in the foil and it said spiropent on the box, maybe im wrong but i dont think its t3 then again i could be wrong.

I hate to tell ya bro,

but you have to hit the gym hard with ANYTHING you take.
    I have been running low dosages and im gettting good results.

Ive been running t3 for almost 8 weeks with a slow taper down and i have no complaints at all.

roch is offline Member
    I didn't mean to write spiropent. I have sintrocid 0.3 mg the medicine is actually levotiroxina sodica. Any help on if this is t3 would be much appreciated.

Roch

roch is offline Member
    bump

dellrugby is offline Junior Member
    I am going to try T3 with Clen , need to lose BF. Also running 50 MG EQ a day and Sust 250 2 times a week. Want to gain strenght and mass and kill fat at same time, lazy cycle for sure...just got some Eutirox Levotiroxina Sodica 100 Mcg tabs, looks good to me. Had 20 mg T3 little pills in India last year, they got me rippewd and I ate like a pig, anywhere from 80 to 120 a day.

Thread Information