IneedSomeAShelp is offline New Member

how do I get shit back to the USA from Mexico

Can anyone help me, I am stuck in Puerto Vallarta right now, and the juice is cheap here, but i am freaking out because I just went crazy buying shit thinking I can take it on the plane with me, but they have dogs sniffing your bags, and at the airports the policia look thru your bags, what should i do.
    Should i send it DHL, in some mail, or airborn, how please help me.
    I purchased some test, deca , sustanon , proviron , nalvodex, etc. I was thinkging about sending in some kind of bottles, that were sanitized, but not sure if the juice could get infected this way. Please let me know asap. I leave in a few days. Anyone help is always great thank you

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Mexican police do thorough checks when you enter Mexico, but they couldn't care less if you take AS out of their country. Its US Customs that you have to worry about. Drug sniffing dogs can't detect AS.

Thats all I'm going to say. Secrets of the trade should not be written on a public message board. Send this guy info in a private message if you want to help.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Wrong forum and wrong place to discuss this.I don't want to sound harsh but why would you buy the stuff then think about trying to smuggle it through customs.I think you will be setting yourself up.If it was me I would pack it and send it I just would not want to get caught with that shit on me but then again I would never do anything like that as its illegal ;-)

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    "HOW DO I BRING SHIT BACK FROM MEXICO?"

I'd say put it in a ziplock bag. Put an air freshener in the bag, too.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Put it down your pants.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    ship it to your house - no need to carry that stuff around.

IneedSomeAShelp is offline New Member
    I sent some of the shit home the other day when i first got here, , and my buddy just emailed me today, no problem with customs at all, got there,. The juice was a great buy and better yet an easily sent. It cost alot, like $23 american, but beats buying in the states.
    anyway share your story

----
    Bro I edited your post because we should not be giving out any secrets of the trade...if you catch my drift. Thanks man!
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 07-01-2002 at 08:06 PM.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by BELLICOSE
    "HOW DO I BRING SHIT BACK FROM MEXICO?"

I'd say put it in a ziplock bag. Put an air freshener in the bag, too.
    read above..bro..AS can't be detected by dogs..and I also agree..we dont want to let some of our good secrets out of the bag...do this via PM guys...

REM
    REM is offline Member
    bro honestly this is a very very serious subject
    to discuss in this board for many reasons
    althrough this board is to help people things like this is hard to anwser that's one thing you personally have to take care yourself since you decided to do roids use your ability to bring them in, i was in the same situation nobory told what to do i just figure it out and
    thank god i made it, all can tell is good luck
    and enjoy your gear bro...

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry I will remove my previous post...
    Last edited by woodsy169; 07-02-2002 at 11:29 AM.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    You think Fed's cant' read PM's? Ha Ha that's funny. And the tricks of the trade? To feds your super tricks are last years fads. Every customs agent and the international mail bureau or whatever controls all of this knows everything you do. You ask how? probly b/c they have a team of ten guys who sit in a wharehouse all day every day thinking of ways that idiots like me will try to bring shit across. If you dont get busted its b/c it was not obvious and basically you are like a cockroach to them, they have bigger fish to fry,they are worried about the guys who can transport shit and make 2 million dollars, not 2 thousand. peace

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    I never said they couldn't read PM's and some people do have "tricks" that they use that no one has probably ever thought of. I know the feds, dtf, and police have special teams that do try to figure out any and every possible way of smuggling anything...like I said, I know this, I am not stupid by any means...I posted my reply to try to keep this out of the "public eye" and behind somewhat "closed doors". Keep your flames to yourself bro...

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    I can tell you how not to... had a bad and expensive run in last weekend!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    not flaming anyone here, but your telling not to let secrets out of the bag...you really think the customs people dont know just about every trick in the book? just because they dont catch you or let you know they know doesn't mean they dont, if you thought it up its very easy they did too, good luck boys

dj

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    Well shit! if ur down there sendin packages and stuff.....haha j/k

i got one of those stupid can's that look like somthing else, like air fresheners, but they make alot of noise if u don't stuff them.

i just keep my cash in it though, wouldn't want to break the law

Thread Information