druck is offline Banned

question about insulin

how do you know youve reached the most amount of iu's in a shot??? your supposed to slowly go up in iu's until your body cant handle it!! last night, i took 11iu's and i was fine right after the shot..i drank a big bottle of mountain dew code red and that was cool....i was fine up until the 2 hour mark....i was layin in bed with my girl and i got this REAL BAD feeliing....i cant even explain it.....i felt like i was gunna die.....i got dizzy as hell and i felt like i was gunna throw up....it wasnt pretty at all....so does that mean ive reached the highest my body can handle??? i only take (1) shot a day probably 10ius now!!! what do you guys think? im takin this with fina(1cc ED) and suspension(1.5cc ED)

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't know anything about slin.....and it seems like you don't either.
    Why you gonna fuck around if you don't know what your doing?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    2 hour mark is in full effect. You need to consume massive amounts or carbs and protein as well. Be careful man hypoglycemia can put you in a coma or even cause death.

shorty2big is offline Member
    you can't just consume your carbs right after and that's it. You must spread them out for the next few hours. I woldn't use 'slin until you know more about it. That's not shit to screw around with.

druck is offline Banned
    i know what im doin.....i just want to know the signs of when your takin the highest amount of slin your body can handle in one shot!!

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    This is a prime example of what not to do with Slin you can be sure JJ's response is pretty much out of shock from the complete insanity of this guys post. Druck please read the educational forum and check out slin before you do yourself some real damage same goes to anyone else this thread is now locked BE CAREFULL

peace

Thread Information