chamkila is offline Junior Member

help me create a cycle...

first off i would like to say this board is without a doubt the most helpful place i have ever visited!!! now heres my story, the first time i ever juiced i was 19 skinny, didnt know much bout roids, so i just took staright sust 250 for 8 weeks, eventually got very sick and never finished the cycle... my second cycle @ 21 was a good one but my luck i got in a car accident on the 9th week of the cycle which consisted of dbol , sust250, deca ... shit just blew me up!!! but after the crash i was not allowed to work out due to the injuries i suffered.... well its 2 years later and i pretty much became a slob, outta shape and fat... but its been about 3 months now and ive lost quite a bit of body fat, havent measured but i can see the difference, i work out 5 times a week, my question is when should i juice it again, is it too early, ive got a great frame.. im 6'2" 210lbs 16-20% bodyfat... and second question... this is the gear i got at the moment, 2 @ spectro fina 20ml... 1 equipose 10ml ... 20 sust 250's ..... can anyone help me make a cycle, i just wanna cut up, and put on some quality muscle!! thanks for all the help and thanks for motivating me to get back in shape!! peace bro's!!

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    IMO I would continue to work out for a bit longer before jumping back on the roids. I was in your boat awhile back and I have upped the cardio and gotten my diet under STRICT control. I'm now down around 10%bf and I actually feel i'm carry'in to much bf to do a cutting cycle now. But i'm going for a bulking cycle.

As far as a cycle for what you have. You do not have enough to do a complete cycle. As i'm sure you know your cycle should be 10-12 wk

I'm pretty uneducated about fina but i've heard mixed reviews of it in a cutting cycle. Some people get bloat some people get shred.

I would hit EQ, Winny and the Fina since you have it. for a cutting cycle anyway.

But IMO if I were you I would simply make sure to hit the cardio 5-6 days a week and get the diet under control and strict. Drop down around 10 or so BF then by that time you can hit a bulking cycle.

JUST MY OPINION...Good luck with whatever you decide

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    Go for it dude! Get on the gear brother and get BIG! I would get another bottle of the EQ and run it at 400mg and 500mg Sus! have fun!

Thread Information