Thread: Muscle Guru

Mike Guest

Muscle Guru

MG -

Ok I HAVE to know. What is all this for?? You have asked MANY questions and it seems every time someone asnswers one of your questions you have two more in response. Please tell me what this is for. Perhaps there's a website you could be directed to that would have all this information for you. I appreciate your desire to learn but your excessive posting and inquieries have become taxing. I am not saying this to hurt, offend or flame you but I promise that people will get tired of this and you will no longer get any questions answered at that point.

I also ask that you limit yourself to ONE post in each RESPECTIVE forum. (that means keep fitness questions in the fitness forums and visa versa) Like you have done here. Post once and keep your string of questions within that post. People are great here about answering questions - give them a more suitable platform to do so and I am sure you will get the help you are looking for.

(PS - my primary concern is that I dont want you to surpass my number of posts in the next couple days! LOl just kidding)

MuscleGuru is offline Banned
    I know pretty much every site out there
    doesn't help much

i'll keep all my questions in the other thread

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    we can answer the questions, just pace yourself!

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro you can PM me with any question that you might have.... or like you said just make one big post

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

maybe it's me

maybe i'm just confused but don't "gurus" have extensive knowledge of things?i could be wrong

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    MG is just thirsty for knowledge but If you slow down and put more thought into your questions then youll achieve the knowledge that your looking for easier

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    He and I have already had a little chat...he's changing his user name to "Question guru"

P

MuscleGuru is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Pete235
    He and I have already had a little chat...he's changing his user name to "Question guru"

P
    haha, then i would lose the all time record of 85posts in a day

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

?

i'm not finding this amusing at all.i'm glad you find some humor in wasting our time.

Im going to agree with PartyBoy on this one relax no ones going anywhere well excpet me to afganastan....HEHE

G-PIG is offline Associate Member

Talking monster

I think that if Muscleguru put as much time and effort into his training as he does sitting in front of his keyboard. pounding on his keyboard like a mad man he wouldnt need AS he would be the next GREG KOVACS

Hey im on the computer alot to LOL

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Mike is right bro it is great that you have a desire to learn and I wish there were more people like you , but if you read previous posts you,ll see there are loads of posts covering topics that you require answers to.Feel free to PM me and I will help point you in the general direction or give you answer but please have a read first.I can only type one finger style!!

ptbyjason Guest
    He's gone Billy Boy. No need to worry.

Oh man now you tell me !!! All the effort into answering that punks posts and you guys go and ban him .......I really liked that guy he was great .....you guys know how to ruin my day .........

Well done I was beginning to get sore finger tips

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: maybe it's me

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    maybe i'm just confused but don't "gurus" have extensive knowledge of things?i could be wrong
    Very good point. If I were to claim myself as a "guru", say a vagina guru, that means I would know everything about vagina's and would answer all vagina related questions.

ptbyjason Guest
    He probably just hadn't gotten around to asking the question, "What is a guru?" That was probably coming next.

What makes people like that come on the board in the first place? He must have thought he knew his shit and then saw the sort of knowledge that is on here and thought WTF??

ptbyjason Guest
    I don't know man. He said he knew everything he was asking, but he was confirming. I just wonder if he has blisters on his fingers as fast as he was posting questions.

ptbyjason Guest

Re: vagina question

Originally posted by 47john
    i heard that when a female takes as her clitoris will enlarge - sometimes to the point that it starts to look like a mini penis , so i was wondering if anyone here has ever seen that in person ?
    You better hope Cycleon doesn't see this.

ptbyjason Guest
    I'll direct him to this thread and let him reply to it himself. He may have some fun with this one.

CYCLEON Guest
    i heard that when a female takes as her clitoris will enlarge - sometimes to the point that it starts to look like a mini penis , so i was wondering if anyone here has ever seen that in person ?
    I heard thats what happened to Mike but I cant claim to actually have seen it - nor do i want to.

Seriously 47john - well, yes I have heard and seen pictures of, tho not witnessed in person - that women who take large doses of juice over long periods of time can get clitoral enlargement to such a degree that their clit can look like a small penis head - but as for YOUR girlfriend (the real reason you are asking), im sorry to say - that its probably just a penis not an enlarged clit.

thanx to jason

CYCLEON Guest
    ur gonna hafta turn the light on next time!!!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    ur gonna hafta turn the light on next time!!!!
    Either that...or you just don't take her word for it when she tells you "That's just my lip stick despenser in my front pocket"

P

CYCLEON Guest
    also probably not a good sign if she wants you to go through the "back door" on your first time around. but to be safe, ya gotta always do the "crocadile dundee" method, to be sure! - "No worries, mate"

Thread Information