Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Has this happened to anyone else post cycle?

Here's the deal, I got off of a test cycle, a few months ago. I was horney all the time, my last two weeks off my cycle of course, I didn't feel as horney or anything. In fact, I was somewhat depressed. Okay here is the real deal. Now after a month or so off my clomid theropy, I can feel my test levels back into wack, but now I am breaking out more, hornier than ever, (keep in mind I am off my cycle). I never broke out while I was on my cycle, now every single day, I have a new pimple somewhere on my face or back.
    Personally I would dare to say that my normal and natural test levels are higher now than before I did this last cycle of AS? Is this possible? has anyone else had this happen to them? If so... that gives me more of a reason to do AS year round.. wooohooo!
    Can anyone explain this? I always understood that once you have several cycles under your belt your natural test levels never come back to where they were? Is this true? Well doesnt' seem true in my case? Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    i posted the same thread about 2 months ago. same shit happened to me, my back is still some what broken out, but i'm on some more test now. some one said it had something to do with dht and secreted oil or something, i don't know though, sucks huh

Billmister is offline Member
    accutane will be good for it i heard

Well the breaking out isn't so bad, I can deal with it, I was just wondering if anyone else experienced their testosterone levels more elevated after a cycle? I mean I am hornier now than I was before and it is almost like I am on AS again, as horney as I am.

JRob is offline Associate Member
    For me whenever I finish a cycle I always break out on clomid but not during the cycle. Also during clomid and a couple weeks after I am more of an animal in the gym then when I was on the cycle. I actually think I get stronger at this time then when on. It is odd but you are not alone. I posted the same thing after my last cycle and others noticed it too.

Wow good to know. I was ignorant after my first couple of cycles, and didn't do Clomid. However, I don't know if that is what made the difference or just my body is changing as I get older. Good to know that other guys experience that as well. I do agree with you Jrob, that I feel like an animal in the gym, and I seemed to grow more after my cycle. Totally amazing.

Thread Information