big N is offline Anabolic Member

antibiotics and gear bros.need help ASAP!

hey bros wondering if anyof u know if antibiotics while on a ccyle will hurt anything.ii just started my fina winny enenthate cycle im 2 weeks in and i git sinusitis kinda bad the doc said i have to be on these antibiotics for 3 weeks should i stop my cycle ?will the gear interfere with the antibiotics doing their job?i mean this is killing me i cant breathe ,sleep good ,cough all the time ,and train right.any suggestions highly appreciated.

Mike is offline Retired SuperMod
    take your biotics - what is it? monocycline? it will dry you up - and with the winny you will want to make sure you are compensating for that

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Mike
    take your biotics - what is it? monocycline? it will dry you up - and with the winny you will want to make sure you are compensating for that
    mike,
    what do you mean by "compensating"? more fluids?

peace bb79

Mike is offline Retired SuperMod
    winny and the antibiotics will dry you out

make sure you're drinking loads of water, take it easy on sodium, tak some Glucosamine and Chondroiton especially if having any predisposition to joint problems as well as MSM (perfect combo for joint issues) other than that the dryness will be a benefit to counter oily sides

hey mike its amoxacilin or some shit like that.so other then drying me out other then that,there should be no problem?also i have var should i sustitute itfor the winny ?thanx

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    you are fine, it will have no effect, what infection do you have? stay on the winny, drink more water.
    Peace
    MM

its sinusitis ,it fuckin sucks i waited thinking it would blow by and it got worse so i went ot e docs and bam.cool so my fina ,test ,winn ,wont interfere with the amox. doing its job?also when he means it will dry u out just your joint or an overall dry look ?should i stay out the sun?

anyone ,else bros?i just want to be shure that the gear wont interfere with the amoxx. doing its job cause im suffering from this fuckin snius thing!

Thread Information