the quest aka ef is offline Junior Member

in need of medical advice and help!

ok, I shot 1cc of testolent into my delt with 23g 1 inch pin, this is first time using testolent and I've hit so far glute and quad with no problem besides pain. I use clean method with alcohol swipe before and after injection, when I pulled the pin out a little blood and some gear came out so I flexed my shoulder to stop it ( I normaly do this) then wipped with swipe and rubbed it in and then I noticed right away some swelling.
    about ten minutes later the swelling kept progressing and the pain came with it. that is when I got worrried. then one hour later my delt has a lump the size of a golf ball so I panic and when in the shower and applied hot water, it did not do shit and I'm worried!
    I am supposed to do chest and shoulders today, should I cancell my workout? when should I see a doctor did this ever happen to anyone?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    not sure what testolent is, can can you give me some more info? blend, oil based, etc..? pain and swelling is normal bro, moreso with other products than others, but its to be expected. never experienced that type of swelling in the delts, but i've had it in my glutes from tt sust and russian cyctaoh sust, i wouldn't worry, your technique sounds find. give it another day or two, make sure you're massaging it and running warm water over it, take care

dj

testolent is test phelyprop the half life is just a tad longer the regular prop it is 100mg in 1ml oil based, I've done quad and glutes so far and zero problems as far as swelling, do you think by working out delts today will make it worst or better?

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool The obvious question...

Since you've injected this elsewhere with no problem, let's go for the obvious question: Did you aspirate before doing the push?

P.S. - No, don't do the delts today. Give the area a rest until the swelling subsides.

Re: The obvious question...

Originally posted by TNT
    Since you've injected this elsewhere with no problem, let's go for the obvious question: Did you aspirate before doing the push?

P.S. - No, don't do the delts today. Give the area a rest until the swelling subsides.
    delts are very hard to aspirate I did but I started to move around to much so I only aspirate very little that I saw no blood but very very small bubble, but if I injected ino a vein I think I would have a differnt problem then swelling more like short breath and dizzyness and possible heart attack.

btw- do you think I should just do chest?

shorty2big is offline Member
    you most likely infiltrated a vein. You probably didn't inject into the vein, just stuck the needle through it and it created a pool of blood in the tissue.

Originally posted by shorty2big
    you most likely infiltrated a vein. You probably didn't inject into the vein, just stuck the needle through it and it created a pool of blood in the tissue.
    I think your right because it did hurt like hell in one point of sticking the needle in.
    what can I do to reduce the swelling? can this turn into an abcess or an infection?

bump..

Thread Information