Thread: ttokyo

plateliftah is offline New Member

ttokyo

how is this brand steroid ttokyo?my box has holagram label sealed top so im pretty sure its real?

will is offline Banned
    yea its most likely real my friend got some cyp with a dog and and a hologram on it. worked very nicely. what kind of steroid is it? sus is good from them too. but i heard their products can be dirty ie. not made under the same regulations as other companies. but ive never actually seen anyone sick or with an infection or anything.....
    Last edited by will; 07-04-2002 at 10:53 AM.

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    I'm just finishing a cycle of TT cyp,eq,d-bol,winny. I gained a lean 20lbs, used armidex throughout(no water). Also used fina and leaned out a bit. I was very happy with the tt cyp,and eq, i'd rather use thais d-bol, winny was good though. Good luck!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    by dirty they dont mean germs/bacteria, they mean its not made with the same regulations that human grade pharmaceuticals are made with, i highly doubt your gear has 'soil' or 'ecoli' in it. and ttokkyo is good, bout the only thing we get around here. i've used their sust and their deca , and i plan on using their eq in september, hologram/box/sealed top means your 95% good to go, good luck keep us posted

dj

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    I havent heard to much good about the sust but I know for experience that their EQ is GOOD stuff. Havent used to much eles, but I also heard that some of their tabs where pretty shitty too.

ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member
    Its good but very underdosed!!!!!!!!! well under shot vials

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    I like there EQ!!! I think that is there best product! The d's are junk though wouldn't bother with them ever again. Nothing beats Thais dbol 's 5 mg!!!!!

will is offline Banned
    now i know why thailand got some of the best kickboxers in the world.... do you mean dbols with the dragon and line on it and are pink?? ill probably get em. 200 for 150$ pretty good deal i took white naps from romania are those better than thailands? i like white naps but i wanna get the best d's
    Last edited by will; 07-04-2002 at 11:57 AM.

Do you guys have a prob with undershot bottles from ttokoyo??
    I do from my sus250 bottles. It'll say 5cc and i'll get 3 - 3 1/2.

diesel21 is offline Member
    yeah i did and it was underdosed.. there is actually a websit about ttokkyo labs and how they have underdosed juice.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    Wii actually that price is not to brag about.I got 1000 pink tai d-bols far $260

Well when I pay for 5cc shots and get 3 i get alittle pissed!!!!!!!!

mspata is offline New Member
    I have used Tokkyo for the last year... and so have about 6 of my friends. We all love the stuff... unfortunately, my supply guy disappeared... it was an email thing. I have used the 300mg Deca ... it is the best I have ever used. I then used the Sustanon 250 mg... I got the flu very bad for three days and missed work... bed sweats and fever... pretty bad... but only the first shot... also I got a rash over my quad that scared the hell out of me on the first shot of both cycles on the Sust... could hardly walk... the skin was red, erythematous, and warm to touch... but it went away also after 3 days... no problems on further injections... just the first shot of both cycles on the sust; I have also used the cypionate and had no side effects... I gained about 15 pounds of lean muscle mass with 6 weeks of 600mg... and that is unheard of for me... I am a super hard gainer... I dont think I will use anything else until this stops working... I love the Tokkyo cyp;

I recommend the Tokkyo stuff very highly... just beware of the Sust!

mspata is offline New Member
    Prices:
    10 mls. 300mg Deca $150
    10 mls. 250mg Sust $150
    10 mls. 200mg Cyp $110

DONT,DONT email me for this... this is what I was paying and cannot get anymore... the guy dropped off the planet or something... wish he would come back!!! These were the best prices I've ever gotten

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    I am a huge fan of TT gear, the enanthate 200 is very good by far better then Tornel or Brovell. Their EQ and winny are by far some of the best products out there. Have used thrie gear for the past year or so "great gains", Never came across underfilled vials btw,

BIG R is offline Member
    TT Lab boxes are a light shade of green with a PIC of a grey dog on the front. There should be a hologram placed as a seal on the top of the box. I've never had a problem with products from TT. In fact I made some nice gains from them. Where did you get your gear from?

Time to Grow!
    R

Thread Information