Thread: EQ only cycle?

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member

EQ only cycle?

I'm wondering if anyone has done and EQ only cycle, and if so their results. Or if that's a lame idea.
    Thanks!

VAgym is offline Junior Member
    I did an EQ only cycle last summer. I was happy with the results but I also used tokkoyo 200mg eq. Gained about 7-8 lbs. Plus I got real cut and vascular. It was what I was going for, not huge mass gains so I guess it depends on your goals.

Thanks for the response. My goals are similar -don't want huge gains (believe it or not) and definitely don't want any bodyfat increase or bloating.

Primetime is offline Associate Member
    I just stated a 10 wk EQ cycle Sunday. Nest shot in the AM. But I am going to run winny wks 7-12. Looking for the smae as above. I will let you know how things go.

Billmister is offline Member
    good luck with your cycle primetime

salsero192 is offline New Member
    I tried it about 1 year ago. I ran 400mg for 8 weeks. Gained about 5lbs hard, ripped and vascular. I expected a little bit more. Even though you are not looking to get "too" big, I would still suggest to add some test. That's what I am doing right now. Sust/ 250mg every 5 days and EQ 500mg/wk for 10 weeks. The EQ only cycle was good, because I got to see how my body would react to it, but to be totally honest with you, I almost feel like it was a waste of time. My suggestion: Add some test.

diesel21 is offline Member
    all i do is eq right now.. i'm super ripped and hard ad ever. (3 shots of 1 cc a week)

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i have to agree with some others, throw some test in, you can always get cut up later, why waste your time or hinder your possabilities?

dj

diesel21 is offline Member
    i'm taking it because i'm very happy with what i look like.. i'll have a pic this weekend. I need very little, I respond will with everything i've taken so far. whats the deal with eq and hairloss? i heard something about that..

I'm still confused about this... if someone ends up hard/ripped/vascular from a cycle of EQ and only gained 5 or so lbs total, couldn't that also mean they may well have lost a lot of body fat?? And maybe they really gained 10 or more lbs lbm?

I've noticed a couple people at least here who've been on a test/eq cycle and ended up changing it to a "cutting" cycle toward the end, i.e. cutting the calories and increasing the cardio, only because they felt they'd just gotten too bloated from the additional test. I've read EQ has the potential to aromatize, at least mildly, itself and if a person wants to avoid bloat/sides/the chance of gyno just EQ alone seemed like it might be a good bet. But I'm still learning.... Any more feedback?

salsero192 is offline New Member
    johnsomebody,

I personally felt that I gained the 5lbs only from the increased appetite that the eq gave me. I didn't get much as far as strength or size is concerned. Mind you, I was pretty lean to begin with. I am currently on eq and sust. I just finished week 3. I weighed myself on thursday, and I am up 12 lbs. since day 1. I started at 168lbs. Now up to 180 . I know guys who stay on eq year round just to stay hard and vascular. Again, this is only my opinion, but, I perfer better gains out of a cycle. Right now, with the test/eq, I feel a little bloated, but I'm loving it! It really depends on what goal you are looking for, and how your body reacts to it. I personally am sticking with test from here on. This is my first cycle w/test and I'm hooked!

Hey Salsero, thanks for the input and for checking back.

Thread Information